Dr. Jay A Menaker M.D.
Trauma Surgeon | Trauma Surgery22 S Greene St Baltimore MD, 21201
Dr. Jay Menaker is a trauma surgeon practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Menaker specializes in both operative and non-operative management to treat life threatening, traumatic injuries. Some commonly operated areas include the stomach, colon, spleen and pancreas and trauma surgeons also work with other surgeons to stabilize patients in critical condition. Typically, trauma surgeons work in the emergency care area of a hospital.
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 2000
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University 2000
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Of Md Med Sys, Emergency Medicine
- University of Maryland Program
Dr. Jay A Menaker M.D.'s Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21201Get Direction
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94143Get Direction
- Symptoms That You Must Be Aware of During Your First Trimester of Pregnancy
There are some warning signs in the first trimester of pregnancy that may require immediate medical attention. Vaginal bleeding with or without painSome spotting may be normal during pregnancy, but it can also be a sign of ectopic pregnancy or a miscarriage. The color of the spots may be the clue....
- What Are the Symptoms of AIDS?
Acquired Immunodeficiency syndrome, or AIDS, is a disease that develops in the advanced stages of infection by human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). Infection by HIV weakens the immune system of the person by destroying the CD4 cells, the primary infection fighters of the body. A person is said to...
- The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Compass and How They Can Help
Life with cystic fibrosis (CF) can be draining, time-consuming, and frankly – quite expensive. A majority of people living with CF, as well as their families, are faced with complex issues, such as insurance hassles, when it comes to accessing the specialized care that they require. Although CF...
- What Does it Mean to be an Extrovert or Introvert?
Definition of ExtrovertThere has been a lot of confusion on what really characterizes an extrovert. It has become a problem for anyone to really tell whether he or she is an extrovert or not. This has got some people confused about who they really are to an extent that they find it hard to make...
- Is Insomnia Curable?
Insomnia is the condition where one cannot sleep or spends a lot of time in bed before sleeping. The only positive thing linked with this disorder is the fact that insomnia is curable. The common causes of insomnia include stress that comes about from school or work, as well as because of health...
- What Could Lightheadedness Mean?
What is Lightheadedness?Older adults commonly complain about feeling woozy, lightheaded, or a little faint.The reason may not be something dangerous, but still, if you feel lightheaded, it is better to be careful. Serious injuries due to a fall can result due to lightheadedness even though there...
- Dr. Rahul Jagdish Anand MD22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. James Gordon Cushman M.D.22 South Greene Street Baltimore MD 21264
- Dr. Robert Andrew Ord MD650 W Baltimore St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Usman Waheed M.D.5401 OLD COURT RD RANDALLSTOWN MD 21133
- Dr. Bethany Cara Sacks MD4940 Eastern Ave Baltimore MD 21224
- Dr. Christian D. Jones MD1800 ORLEANS ST STE 6107 BALTIMORE MD 21287