Dr. Kathleen Hanley is an internist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Hanley specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Hanley provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Albert Einstein College of Medicine - Yeshiva University 1989
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Vascular Disease
- A Einstein Coll M-Yeshiva U, Internal Medicine
- A Einstein College M Yeshiva University
- Jacobi Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine Program
Dr. Kathleen Hanley MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10002Get Direction
Dr. Kathleen Hanley MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hanley
- What is P90X System?
P90X system is an extreme home fitness training program that claims to give you a lean and fab body at the end of a 90 day session. The training is provided through a 12-DVD set video program that features workouts for specific parts of the body. The program asks for six to seven days of regular one...
- What Are Vaccines?
What is a vaccine?Vaccines are products that enable a person to develop immunity against certain diseases. A vaccine can be given through needle injections, by aerosol, or by mouth. The polio vaccine is given in the form of mouth drops that contain live but weakened organisms. The vaccine gets into...
- Health Benefits of Biotin
What is biotin?Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin also known as vitamin B7. This vitamin is critical for an organism's growth and development. It also serves as a coenzyme of carboxylase enzymes and is involved in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fatty acids, and amino acids. Biotin is required to...
- Best Home Remedies for Heartburn
Heartburn is usually triggered when stomach acid travels up toward the esophagus and cause a burning feeling in your throat or chest. It can be a very unpleasant feeling, but there are natural home remedies that can help relieve it aside from taking over-the-counter medications. However, it's time...
- 10 Natural Ways to Lower Your Blood Sugar
High blood sugar, also known as hyperglycemia, happens when blood glucose is abnormally high due to your body’s improper use of insulin or when your body cannot produce insulin. It mainly affects people with diabetes. Food intake, sedentary lifestyle, illnesses, and not taking the prescribed...
- The Right Way to Use Your Treadmill
The treadmill is one of the most popular workout equipment in the country. Yet, many people find the treadmill to be a monotonous and ineffective piece of equipment for workout. Some still wonder how they can use this equipment in a very efficient way to improve health. Calorie burning can be...
- Dr. Sonia Quezada M.D.227 Madison St New York NY 10002
- Dr. Diana Zheng M.D.375 Grand St New York NY 10002
- Dr. BRANDON ADEN MD227 Madison St New York NY 10002
- Dr. Barry Grossman MD171 Delancey St New York NY 10002
- Dr. David Harris Coun MD227 Madison St New York NY 10002
- Dr. Michael Gherman MD570 Grand St New York NY 10002