Dr. Karen Rupp is a general practitioner practicing in Montgomery, AL. Dr. Rupp does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Rupp provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Dr. Karen Rupp M.D.'s Practice location
Montgomery, AL 36112Get Direction
SHAW AFB, SC 29152Get Direction
Dr. Karen Rupp M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Type of Disorder Is Arthritis?
Arthritis is a chronic disorder that affects the musculoskeletal system. A person diagnosed with arthritis can have very uncomfortable pain in one or more than one joint in their body. Sometimes, arthritis may cause disability. Arthritis can also be caused by bacterial or viral infections,...
- Symptoms or Signs of Arthritis
Arthritis is one of the oldest diseases known to humans. Arthritis can affect people and children of all ages. The pain and stiffness of the joints are serious symptoms indicating that the person may have some serious type of arthritis that needs urgent treatment. If the person delays the visit to...
- What Can I Expect After Undergoing Laparoscopic Hernia Repair?
In laparoscopic hernia repair, the surgeon makes a small incision in or just under your umbilicus and inserts a narrow tube to pump carbon dioxide into your abdomen. The gas lifts organs and other tissue, allowing a good view of your internal structures. The surgeon then inserts a telescope-like...
- Yellow Eyes: When to Be Concerned
IntroductionA person's eyes can offer personality insights, and at the same time, provide warning signs about the body's overall health. When the white portion of the eyes called sclera turns yellowish in color, it is often a signal that something is not right in the body. It also indicates a...
- Foods to Avoid If You Have Diarrhea
Diarrhea is a condition characterized by loose or watery stools that occur more than three times a day. Typically, the condition lasts for about two to three days and then resolves on its own. The symptoms of diarrhea include watery stools, bloating, stomach cramps, gas, and nausea.Diarrhea can lead...
- 5 Tips on Living with Restless Legs Syndrome
Restless legs syndrome is a neurological disorder, which affects millions of people each year. If you are suffering from restless legs syndrome, you will experience severe or mild pains as well as uncomfortable sensations in your legs when you are lying down or sitting. You will experience...
- Dr. Richard Charles Kipp MD300 TWINING ST MONTGOMERY AL 36112
- Dr. Edgar Joseph Dollar D.O.300 TWINING ST MAXWELL AFB AL 36112
- Dr. Keith Raymond Kulow M. D.401 W Maxwell Blvd Montgomery AL 36112
- Dr. Bridget Anne Thill M.D.300 Twining Street Montgomery AL 36112
- Solomon Saul D.O.300 SOUTH TWINING ST MONTGOMERY AL 36112
- Dr. Jade Spurgeon MD300 TWINING ST MAXWELL AFB AL 36112