Dr. Gregory Paul Jellenek O.D.
OptometristBldg. 1527 Fort Eustis VA, 23604
Dr. Gregory Jellenek is an optometrist practicing in Fort Eustis, VA. Dr. Jellenek specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Jellenek performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Gregory Paul Jellenek O.D.'s Practice location
Fort Eustis, VA 23604Get Direction
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- Dr. Kenneth Lee Arndt O.D.422 Oriana Rd Newport News VA 23608
- Jennifer Cherry Lane OD12130 JEFFERSON AVENUE NEWPORT NEWS VA 23602
- Dr. Kent Byron Mcquain O.D.5220 George Washington Mem Hwy Yorktown VA 23692
- Dr. Brooke Smith O.D.100 Emancipation Dr Hampton VA 23667
- Dr. Richard Andrew Nicholas OD4700 KILGORE AVE HAMPTON VA 23666
- Dr. Heather Marie Melanson OD100 Emancipation Dr Hampton VA 23667