Dr. Sarah Coppinger is an audiologist practicing in DENVER, CO. Dr. Coppinger evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Coppinger takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Dr. Sarah Marie Coppinger AU.D's Practice location
DENVER, CO 80220Get Direction
Dr. Sarah Marie Coppinger AU.D's reviewsWrite Review
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Marriage, Relationships, and Autism
An autism diagnosis can be life changing in many ways, but many wonder how it will impact their relationships, marriages, and other long-term plans.MarriageLife is like a roller coaster. There are highs and lows.However, your partner is supposed to be there through all of it with you, and you will...
- Cheerios Drops "Gluten-Free" Claim in Canada, But Not U.S.
Recently Canada dropped the gluten-free designation for Cheerios made by General Mills. However, the boxes produced in the United States still claim the cereal is okay for those who have celiac disease.Is there a different definition of gluten-free from Canada to the US? Well, the US may allow the...
- What is Trichotillomania?
Trichotillomania, or hair pulling disorder, is a mental disorder in which people have a strong desire and urge to pull out hair from different parts of their body, including the scalp and eyebrows. In this type of disorder — also considered an impulse control disorder — one finds it hard to...
- Ovarian Cancer: Is it Asymptomatic in the Early Stages?
Only three percent of women in the world who are diagnosed with some form of cancer have ovarian cancer. This type of cancer has the highest percentage of deaths in the female population. Every cancer starts when the growth of cells becomes abnormal and out of control. Ovarian cancer begins in the...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Melissa Kristelle Fling AU.D.7850 Vance Drive Arvada Co 80003
- Dr. Patricia Sue Kalmbach AUD., FAAA2390 S Downing St Denver CO 80210
- Mrs. Danielle Yvonne Kennedy M.S., CCC-A13952 DENVER WEST PKWY STE 325 LAKEWOOD CO 80401
- Dr. Jeff Baller AU.D., CCC-A2405 WADSWORTH BLVD LAKEWOOD CO 80214
- Jyoti Juneja M.S.,CCC-A11150 HURON ST STE 208 NORTHGLENN CO 80234
- Mandi Solat M.A.255 Union Blvd Denver CO 80228