Dr. Ingrid C Polcari M.D.
Pediatrician2450 Riverside Ave 12th Floor Explorer Minneapolis MN, 55454
Dr. Ingrid Polcari is a pediatrician practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Polcari is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Polcari diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Polcari can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine 2005
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- Pediatric Dermatology
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Skin ulcers and bone pain in a healthy 6-year-old female.
- Transplacental Transmission of Pemphigus Herpetiformis in the Setting of Maternal Lymphoma.
- Morphology-Based Diagnosis of Acneiform Eruptions.
- Molluscum Mimicker: Juvenile Xanthogranulomas with Associated Juvenile Myelomonocytic Leukemia.
- A 12-Year-Old Boy with Multiple Scaly Papules.
- Methotrexate treatment in a case of juvenile pityriasis rubra pilaris.
- Molluscum Contagiosum
- Birth Defects
- Contact Dermatitis
- Allergic Reaction
- Keratosis Pilaris
- Natural Hormone Balancing
Dr. Ingrid C Polcari M.D.'s Practice location
Chicago, IL 60614Get Direction
Minneapolis, MN 55454Get Direction
Dr. Ingrid C Polcari M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Polcari
- What Are the Complications of Mumps?
Mumps is a contagious illness caused by a virus. It can be passed through direct contact from one person to another. There are numerous problems that come along with mumps. They can be worrying, but they aren’t very serious and often improve as the illness passes. Common complications...
- How to Prevent Neonatal Jaundice
Jaundice is also described as hyperbilirubinemia, which is a very common condition that occurs in newborns within 2 to 4 days after they’re born. It results from an excessive amount of bilirubin, which is a waste product produced by the breakdown of red blood cells. Fully mature livers are capable...
- What Is G6PD Deficiency?
Introduction G6PD is actually an enzyme and G6PD deficiency occurs when there is a deficiency of this enzyme. This condition is not fatal, but in acute as well as in the chronic breakdown of red blood cells, it causes a spectrum of complaints such as jaundice. This condition is inherited and a...
- ADHD: How it Impacts the Family
Any negative medical condition suffered by one family member usually carries over to the rest of the family. How an ADHD diagnosis can affect the whole familyOnce a child, teenager, or even an adult, is diagnosed with ADHD, the impact of the diagnosis will be felt by the entire family. Furthermore,...
- Age of Conception May Affect Child's Social Development, Study Says
Having a child is a life-changing event for anyone, and many couples discuss if they want children and when they want to have them. Many couples choose to wait until much later in their lives to have any children, and this can potentially effect certain aspects of their child's life. Today we will...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Dr. Vivian Orey MD2220 Riverside Ave S Minneapolis MN 55454
- Dr. Joseph P Neglia M.D., M.P.H.2450 Riverside Ave Minneapolis MN 55454
- Dr. Julia E Kelley MD2220 Riverside Ave Minneapolis MN 55454
- Dr. William Brooks Donald MD2220 Riverside Ave Minneapolis MN 55454
- Dr. Neil W Kooy M.D.2450 Riverside Ave Minneapolis MN 55454
- Dr. Michael Kara Georgieff M.D.2450 RIVERSIDE AVE MINNEAPOLIS MN 55454