Dr. Scott Matthew Gayner M.D.
Plastic Surgeon | Facial Plastic Surgery10 Capital Drive #100 Harrisburg PA, 17110
Certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and the American Board of Otolaryngology, Dr. Scott Gayner is one of the top facial plastic surgeons in the Harrisburg area. ...
Education and Training
Medical College of Virginia MD 1993
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto- Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck- 1999
Facial Plastics and ReconstructiveAmerican Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive SurgeryABFPR- 2002
- Eyelid Surgery (blepharoplastry)
- Botox Cosmetic
- Dermal Fillers
- Ear Surgery (otoplasty)
- Fat Transfer To Face
- Facial Liposuction
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Chemical Peel
- Laser Vein Treatment
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Non-surgical Facelift
- Sculptra Aesthetic
- Mayo Clinic Otolaryngology 1999
- University of Cincinnati Facial Plastic Surgery 1999
Dr. Scott Matthew Gayner M.D.'s Practice location
Harrisburg, PA 17110Get Direction
HARRISBURG, PA 17110Get Direction
Dr. Scott Matthew Gayner M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gayner
- What is a Tummy Tuck?
Abdominoplasty, or a tummy tuck, is the surgical method to remove extra fat and skin from the abdominal region. Tummy tucks also help to tighten the muscles in the abdominal region giving it a fab look.This surgery can be chosen by anybody who is in good health and wants to reduce abdominal size. It...
- How to Recover After Plastic Surgery
Introduction to RecoveryRecovering from plastic surgery is not a simple task, and one is urged to ensure that they take care of their bodies, especially the area that underwent the procedure. Though plastic surgery procedures are usually simple in nature, it is paramount that you don’t take the...
- What Are the Different Types of Plastic Surgeries?
What is plastic surgery?Plastic surgery refers to a medical procedure performed to alter the structure of a human body. In most cases, plastic surgery is performed with the objective to improve a specific structure or functioning of the body.Plastic surgery mainly involves the reconstruction,...
- What Is Lipoma: Causes, Lipoma Removal, and What’s Involved?
What is a lipoma?Lipoma is the most common benign tissue tumor that occurs in almost 1 percent of the population. A lipoma consists of mature fat cells. Typically, a lipoma is enclosed by a thin fibrous capsule. Usually, lipomas develop superficially under the skin, but they can also occur anywhere...
- What Specialist Performs Plastic Surgery?
What Is Plastic Surgery?Plastic surgery is a type of surgical process performed with the aim of reconstructing or changing a part of an individual’s body. The scope of this surgery covers the following:...
- What Are the Risks of Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)One of the most carried out cosmetic surgery today is blepharoplasty. Sometimes, it is also performed for medical reasons. If your field of vision is blocked due to a sagging eyelid skin, then you might need an eyelid surgery. The primary goal of the surgery is to...
- Dr. Phillip L. Massengill M. D.75 Crystal Run Rd Middletown New York 10940
- Dr. Mrudangi Thakur M.D3630 Hill Blvd Jefferson Valley NY 10535
- Dr. Kweon Stambaugh M.D.155 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY 10941
- Dr. Sandra L Sacks M.D.95 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY 10941
- Dr. Sergey Koyfman D. O.75 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY 10941
- Dr. Radu Clifford Mihail M.D.600 Westage Business Ctr Dr Fishkill NY 12524