Dr. William Mcdaniel is a dermatologist practicing in Lexington, KY. Dr. Mcdaniel specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Mcdaniel diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
- FOUR LESSER VENEREAL DISEASES.
- Auto-sensitization in infectious eczematoid dermatitis.
- Malignant dyskeratosis, erythroplasia of Queyrat type; report of a case.
- Unusual manifestations of syphilis with human immunodeficiency virus infection.
- Adequate follow-up for treated basal cell carcinoma.
- Sarcoid nodules in Cushing's disease.
- Therapy for basal cell epitheliomas by curettage only. Further study.
- Surgical therapy for basal cell epitheliomas by curettage only.
- Tinea versicolor.
Dr. William Earl Mcdaniel MD's Practice location
Lexington, KY 40536Get Direction
Dr. William Earl Mcdaniel MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mcdaniel
- Are Body Wraps Effective?
Body wraps, often referred to as body cocoons or body masks, are popular spa treatments heralded to have several uses depending on the material used for wrapping. A number of natural materials, like rosemary, clay, chocolate, eucalyptus, and honey, are used for the wrapping process. Different...
- Anti-Acne Diets
Acne is a condition that causes the skin surface to develop several bumps. Often, these bumps occur on the face, shoulders, back, and neck. It’s believed that acne is triggered by changes in the body’s hormonal structure, and that’s why it is highly prevalent in children and teens going...
- Can My Diet Influence Eczema Flare-Ups?
There are a number of triggers that can cause eczema flare-ups. Most patients will identify these on their own and possibly take steps to avoid them. However, whether diet can cause eczema flare-ups is still a bone of contention.For a long time, it had been held as an unprofessional myth or...
- Decubitus Ulcers or Pressure Ulcers: What Are They?
Decubitus ulcers or pressure ulcers, more commonly known as bedsores, are open wounds on your skin due to the prolonged pressure applied to the area. These ulcers occur mostly over the bony prominences such as the hips, tailbone, ankle, and heels. Bedsores are a frequent condition experienced by...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are Fordyce Spots and What Causes Them?
What are Fordyce spots?Fordyce spots, also called as Fordyce glands or Fordyce granules, are enlarged sebaceous (oil) glands that are not associated with hair follicles. These spots are harmless and painless and are commonly seen inside the cheek's lining or on the edge of the lips. They are...
- Dr. Mary Clare Guiglia M.D.250 Fountain Ct Lexington KY 40509
- Dr. William Patrick Davey M.D.250 Fountain Ct Lexington KY 40509
- Dr. Charlie Becknell M.D.250 Fountain Ct Lexington KY 40509
- Dr. Gerald W. Elliott M.D.120 N Eagle Creek Dr Lexington KY 40509
- Dr. Conrad L Brimhall MD177 Burt Rd Lexington KY 40503
- Mr. James E Appel M.D.2421 Silver Stream Ln Wilmington NC 28401