Mr. Jerry P Gao DDS
Dentist | General Practice10475 Montgomery Rd 2 J Cincinnati OH, 45242
Dr. Jerry Gao is a Dentist practicing in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Gao specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Mr. Jerry P Gao DDS's Expert Contributions
Adding two implants to your lower jaw bone will dramatically improve the denture stability and retention. READ MORE
The first cause may be the hyperocclusion of the implant crown. READ MORE
The tooth may need partial or full coverage restoration. READ MORE
Yes, you can. READ MORE
Same day as long as you follow the instruction. READ MORE
No, it is fixed. READ MORE
You may take pain medicine. READ MORE
Yes it could. READ MORE
Yes. READ MORE
No, you can't. Decay has to be removed by professional. READ MORE
You are not supposed to wear dentures 24/7. Oral tissue which support the dentures requires rest at night. READ MORE
Yes, you can have two cavities on one tooth. For example, the decay can developed on front and back surfaces separately. READ MORE
Local anesthesia with epinephrine may cause blood pressure increase. READ MORE
You may choose full coverage restoration on these teeth. READ MORE
Flossing removes the food debris and plaque from surfaces in between teeth. READ MORE
Daily brushing, flossing and periodical professional dental cleaning. The bonding material will gradually discolored in 5-8 years. READ MORE
It depends on what final restoration you expect. The number of implants could be from 4 at least, to 12 or 16 at most. READ MORE
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Relationship between p53 gene mutation and protein expression: clinical significance in transitional cell carcinoma of the bladder.
- Antitumor effect of bcl-2 antisense phosphorothioate oligodeoxynucleotides on human renal-cell carcinoma cells in vitro and in mice.
- Duration of improved muscle glucose uptake after acute exercise in obese Zucker rats.
- Induction by Electric Currents of Ethylene Biosynthesis in Cucumber (Cucumis
- The role of substance P in regulation of blood pressure and hypertension.
- The usefulness of phosphorylated-signal transduction and activators of transcription 3 in detecting prostate cancer from negative biopsies.
- MicroRNA-181b expression in prostate cancer tissues and its influence on the biological behavior of the prostate cancer cell line PC-3.
- [The effect of fenvalerate on cyclic nucleotide levels of the cerebellum and plasma in rats].
- Sodium bicarbonate ingestion improves performance in interval swimming.
- Nucleoside restoration of heat resistance and suppression of glucose-regulated protein synthesis by glucose-deprived L929 cells.
- Photodynamic enhancement of doxorubicin cytotoxicity.
- The epidermal growth factor/cAMP-inducible ectoCa(2+)-ATPase of human hepatoma Li-7A cells is similar to rat liver ectoATPase/hepatocyte cell adhesion molecule (cell-CAM 105).
- Glycemia and exercise training alter glucose transport and GLUT4 in the Zucker rat.
- U1 snRNA variants coexist in Bombyx mori cells.
- Cloning and characterization of a novel transcriptional repressor of the nicotinic acetylcholine receptor delta-subunit gene.
Mr. Jerry P Gao DDS's Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45242Get Direction
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Dr. Guy Gunacar DDS10587 Montgomery Rd. Cincinnati OH 45242
- Dr. Gregory J. Pohl DDS3816 Eileen Dr Cincinnati OH 45209
- Jennifer Elizabeth Taylor CNP2760 Mack Road Fairfield Ohio
- Dr. Andrew Michael Killgore D.M.D.792 Eastgate South Dr Cincinnati OH 45245
- sara zahoor5310 Rapid Run Road, Cincinnati OH 45238
- Dr. Ronald Grycko DDS9050 Plainfield Rd Cincinnati OH 45236