Dr. Andrew Scott Glass MD
Neurosurgeon315 Madison Ave. Suite 513 New York NY, 10017
Dr. Andrew Glass practices Neurological Surgery in New York, NY. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Glass prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Education and Training
Medical School - New York College of Podiatric Medicine DPM 2003
- Top Doctor 2014 Doctors of Excellence Network
- Minimally Invasive Foot Surgery Techniques
- Heel Pain
- Ingrown Toenail
- Thick Toenails
- Ankle Pain
- Morton's Neuroma
- Soft Corns
- Sports Injury
- Arch Pain
- Fellow Academy of Ambulatory Foot and Ankle Surgery
Dr. Andrew Scott Glass MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10017Get Direction
New York, NY 10038Get Direction
SOMERS POINT, NJ 08244Get Direction
New York, NY 10010Get Direction
Dr. Andrew Scott Glass MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Glass
- Jacqueline s.
Dr Glass and his staff are great..
- Lissette j.
Greatest Doctor in Midtown.
- S. p.
Kudos Dr. Glass. You made my feet like new.
- S. m.
Look no further for a podiatrist!.
- Kenneth g.
It was phenomenal.
- Tiffany c.
Top notch care with innovative professionalism and a family atmosphere.
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- Signs You Need to See a Doctor for Back Pain
There are a number of potential causes of back pain, but most of them are rare. Most cases of back pain, particularly those that go away with or without over-the-counter treatment, do not require a visit to the doctor. However, if your back pain is accompanied by any of the following signs and...
- What Are the Treatments for Stroke?
Emergency treatment for stroke is dependent on the type of stroke you're suffering from. Whether it is an ischemic stroke that blocks an artery, or a hemorrhagic stroke that is caused by bleeding of blood vessels around the brain, acting fast is important since every minute counts.Ischemic Stroke:...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- Dr. Robert Gawley Kerr M.D.284 East Pulaski Road, Greenlawn NY 11740
- Dr. Mihai D. Dimancescu M.D.356 West Hills Road Huntington New York 11743
- Sathish Jay Subbaiah M.D.55 Medford Avenue Patchogue NY 11772
- Dr. Ahmad Latefi DO1175 MONTAUK HIGHWAY WEST ISLIP NY 11795
- Dr. Salvatore Insinga D.O.1175 MONTAUK HWY STE 6 WEST ISLIP NY 11795
- Dr. Michael Egnor M.D.24 RESEARCH WAY EAST SETAUKET NY 11733