Dr. Melanie B Levin MD
Radiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Radiology9200 W Wisconsin Ave Ms 721 Milwaukee WI, 53226
Dr. Melanie Levin practices Pediatric Radiology in Milwaukee, WI. A pediatric radiologist is an expert in the diagnosis of illnesses, injuries, and diseases of infants, children, and adolescents, using imaging techniques and equipment. Dr. Levin has expertise in selecting the best imaging techniques to diagnose medical and surgical problems. Some of those techniques include x-ray, ultrasound, computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and nuclear medicine.
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR- Pediatric Radiology
- Geo Washington Univ Hosp, Pediatric Radiology; Geo Washington Univ Sch Med, Diagnostic Radiology; Washington Hosp Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Melanie B Levin MD's Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53226Get Direction
Louisville, KY 40202Get Direction
AURORA, CO 80045Get Direction
Dr. Melanie B Levin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Levin
- What Are Head Lice: Get the Facts
Head lice are tiny, wingless, blood-sucking organisms. They reside in the hair of your head and feed on your scalp’s blood. An adult louse has a size equal to that of a sesame seed, while the size of its eggs is roughly that of dandruff.Causes of Head LiceHead lice are highly contagious and can be...
- What Is the Xiphoid Process?
Introduction The xiphoid process is the smallest part or structure of the breastbone. The structure is made of cartilage at birth, but tends to develop into a bony structure when an individual reaches adulthood. It is situated from where the lower ribs are attached to the breastbone. The pointed end...
- What Are the Medications that Can Treat Pleurisy?
Pleurisy is the inflammation of the pleural membranes that line your lungs and the inside of the chest wall. It is a very painful condition that is often exacerbated by deep inspiration. Most patients with pleurisy present a sharp, stabbing-like pain over one side of the chest that aggravates while...
- Are Spas Safe?
The word spa derives from the history of a small village in Belgium, where Roman soldiers would relax in local hot mineral springs to alleviate body aches. Bath techniques, similar to the ones the Romans took advantage of in Belgium, have been used to cure many ailments in different...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of AIDS?
Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome, or AIDS, is a serious secondary immunodeficiency disorder. AIDS is caused by human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). There is progressive destruction of cell-mediated (T cell) immunity. Also, both conditions are characterized by subsequent effects on humoral immunity...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Dr. Sheila G Moore MD9200 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Craig M Johnson DO9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. David C Moe MD1959 Ne Pacific St Seattle WA 98195
- Dr. Arthur Benjamin Meyers M.D.Children's Hospital Of Wisconsin Milwaukee WI 53226
- Kevin P Boyd D.O.20201 Crawford Ave Olympia Fields IL 60461
- Dr. Pooja Dhiren Thakrar M.D.9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226