Dr. Amee Kozlovski is a psychiatrist practicing in Mount Vernon, AL. Dr. Kozlovski is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Kozlovski diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Kozlovski may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Kozlovski treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Dr. Amee Kozlovski's Practice location
Mount Vernon, AL 36560Get Direction
Dr. Amee Kozlovski's reviewsWrite Review
- Adderall: Side Effects, High, Abuse, Withdrawal
What is Adderall?Adderall is the brand name of a prescription drug that contains a mixture of amphetamine salts, specifically 75% dextroamphetamine and 25% levoamphetamine salts. It belongs to the drug class called central nervous system (CNS) stimulants. It is also classified among...
- When Do the Symptoms of Autism Begin to Surface?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects children as early as infancy. It is usually characterized by delay in or deviation from standard patterns of development, primarily in areas such as social interaction, verbal and non-verbal communication and interests.A lifelong condition, the exact...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Different Types of Anxiety Disorders You Should Know About
Everyone feels anxious from time to time, but chronic anxiety can adversely impact the quality of your life. While in moderation, anxiety is not a bad thing, but when it becomes intense, it can have serious consequences on your physical health too. Everyone experiences anxiety differently. Some have...
- What Are the Types of Hallucinations?
Hallucinations are when you perceive something in the absence of an external stimulus. For example, you may hear someone speaking to you even when there is no one around you within your hearing distance. Hallucinations are not just hearing things; it could be of different types. This article is...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- Mr. Pedro Dejesus Polanco MD725 East Coy Smith Highway Mount Vernon AL 36560
- Dr. Ljiljana Sepic725 East Coy Smith Highway Mount Vernon AL 36560
- Ms. Azar Sheikholeslami M.D.725 E Coy Smith Hwy Mount Vernon AL 36560
- Dr. Marion William Grant M.D.403a Highway 43 S Saraland AL 36571
- Miss Rajani S Joshi MD725 East Coy Smith Highway Mount Vernon AL 36560
- Dr. Donna Earnshaw M.D.266 Weaver Rd W Mount Vernon AL 36560