Dr. Michael Viale is a Dentist practicing in Paradise, CA. Dr. Viale specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Michael L Viale DDS's Practice location
Paradise, CA 95969Get Direction
Michael L Viale DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit a respectable dental office like Macleod trail dental every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Dr. Brent Ellis Parrott D.D.S.5975 Almond St Paradise CA 95969
- Dr. David C Kyle DDS2539 Forest Ave Chico CA 95928
- Dr. Steven C. Crowson D.M.D.1206 Esplanade Chico CA 95926
- Dr. Ashley Saunderson Harrison DDS3901 BARBADOS CT CHICO CA 95973
- Dr. Arthur T Tawatari DDS1074 East Ave Q Chico CA 95926
- Dr. Daniel Martin Appel DDS2250 Myers St Oroville CA 95966