Dr. Alice Lawrence M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology3333 Burnet Avenue Cincinnati OH, 45229
Dr. Alice Lawrence practices Neuropathology in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Lawrence studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine 2005
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Cerebral Palsy
- Learning Disabilities
Dr. Alice Lawrence M.D.'s Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45229Get Direction
Nashville, TN 37232Get Direction
Dr. Alice Lawrence M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lawrence
- How an Understanding of Signaling Protein Can Help Treatment with Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a neuromuscular disease that takes on multiple forms. It is caused by a genetic mutation, which makes cells unable to produce the proteins necessary for muscular growth. In muscular dystrophy, the tissues eventually break down and cause progressive muscular weakness.This...
- Judas Priest’s Glenn Tipton Diagnosed With Parkinson’s Disease
Glenn Tipton, who is 70 years old and the infamous lead guitarist of Judas Priest, was diagnosed earlier this year with Parkinson’s disease. This diagnosis has prompted him to step down from the band's oncoming tour, because of how limited he would be in his performance.Glenn Tipton, born October...
- Muscular Dystrophy Patient's Sweet Proposal to Girlfriend of Two Years
Michelle Henderson received a marriage proposal in an exceptional way and to a unique man. She dated Val Vera for two years and things were going great, and when they moved toward the Courthouse in the Square on a date, she had no idea that something special was about to happen. ...
- The History of Parkinson's Disease
The understanding of Parkinson’s disease has evolved over the years. Techniques and methods used for treatment have greatly improved over time. Parkinson’s disease is far from a new illness. In fact, this disease, and its various treatment methods, go back thousands of years.The possible...
- See How This Police Department Is Trained to Interact with Alzheimer's Patients
In Little Rock, Arkansas, a police department has added a little more training when handling Alzheimer's patients. In the communities that surround this police department, there are up to 60,000 cases of Alzheimer's disease that have been reported. Because of this training, the Little Rock Police...
- Multiple Sclerosis Treatments Are Becoming More Effective, but Are Underfunded
Multiple sclerosis is considered a relatively rare disease, but a recent MS guideline published by the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence stated that with more than 400,000 cases in the US alone, MS has become the leading cause of physical disability in working age adults.Although...
- Dr. Marvin Rorick MD4805 Montgomery Road Cincinnati Ohio 45212
- Dr. Brendan J Kelley MD222 Piedmont Ave Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Andrew D Hershey M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Robert Reed MD111 Wellington Place Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Zainab P Contractor MD7908 Cincinnati Dayton Rd West Chester OH 45069
- Dr. Jason Scott Mackey M.D.1801 N Senate Blvd Indianapolis IN 46202