Roseanna Guzman-curtis MD
Trauma Surgeon | Trauma Surgery750 E ADAMS ST SYRACUSE NY, 13210
Dr. Roseanna Guzman-curtis is a trauma surgeon practicing in SYRACUSE, NY. Dr. Guzman-curtis specializes in both operative and non-operative management to treat life threatening, traumatic injuries. Some commonly operated areas include the stomach, colon, spleen and pancreas and trauma surgeons also work with other surgeons to stabilize patients in critical condition. Typically, trauma surgeons work in the emergency care area of a hospital.
Roseanna Guzman-curtis MD's Practice location
SYRACUSE, NY 13210Get Direction
Roseanna Guzman-curtis MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Guzman-curtis
- 5 Exercises to Do If You Have Multiple Sclerosis
Through research, it has been established that there are certain exercises that are considered suitable and right for multiple sclerosis patients. If the exercise program is carried out as outlined, it does not relapse or worsen the symptoms of multiple sclerosis. The five most basic and essential...
- How to Prepare for Psychotherapy
Understanding PsychotherapyPsychotherapy is a form of treatment that is collaborative in nature. It is based on the relationship between a patient and a psychotherapist or simply a psychologist. This type of therapy provides an environment that allows you to openly and honestly communicate your...
- Stress Can Cause Infertility
A study published in the journal, Fertility and Sterility, adds evidence to the fact that stress may reduce the chances of getting pregnant. Women who had higher levels of stress-related enzyme, alpha amylase, were less likely to conceive, reports the study. This is the first study to present a...
- Link Found Between Hormone Therapies and Diabetes Among Transgender Patients
Transgender Patients and Recent Studies Relating to DiabetesThose who are having issues with diabetes already know what issues can be faced, in the present and down the road. Knowing when to seek help for these issues is challenging enough, but those who are transgender already face many more...
- Understanding and Differentiating Lupus from Other Diseases
Lupus is an autoimmune disease that is heterogeneous in character. Which means that it may have quite a different signs and symptoms in individuals. It is predominantly a disease of women of childbearing age. But the symptoms may be anything from skin rashes, fatigue, neurological changes,...
- Sobering Fact: Fibromyalgia Is Associated with an Increased Rate of Suicide
Although it is an important issue that affects many families around the world, suicide is not exactly typical dinner table chatter. Chronic diseases may not be the main reason for suicidal tendencies to show up among patients, however, they are still a modifier that should be taken into account,...
- Dr. Moustafa A Hassan MD750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Mohamed Elfar MD750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Fahd Ali M.D.750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Joan Dolinak M.D.400 Wabash Ave Akron OH 44307
- Dr. Margaret A Tandoh MD750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Mark Edward Hamill MD750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210