Dr. Mohammad Khalil practices Sleep Medicine in Texarkana, TX. Dr. Khalil studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Education and Training
Dow Med College University Of Karachi Pakistan MD
- Chronic exposure of rats to native high altitude increases in blood pressure via activation of the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system.
- Resveratrol reverses cadmium chloride-induced testicular damage and subfertility by downregulating p53 and Bax and upregulating gonadotropins and Bcl-2 gene expression.
- Coenzyme Q10 protects against acute consequences of experimental myocardial infarction in rats.
- Exercise protects against obesity induced semen abnormalities via downregulating stem cell factor, upregulating Ghrelin and normalizing oxidative stress.
Dr. Mohammad A Khalil MD's Practice location
Texarkana, TX 75503Get Direction
SHERMAN, TX 75092Get Direction
Dr. Mohammad A Khalil MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Pregnancy, Sleep Disorders and Fetus Health
For ideal health, it is necessary to have long hours of sound sleep. We all know the refreshing effects that sleep has on us, yet sometimes in life, we are deprived of this essential daily revitalization. The reasons could be various health problems like, anxiety, hormonal changes, or sleep apnea....
- When Is Sleep Apnea an Issue?
Sleep apnea is a severe type of sleep disorder that disrupts your breathing while you are asleep. This tends to occur when the brain, as well as the rest of the body, does not get enough oxygen supply. Sleep apnea can affect any individual at any age and it is a potentially life-threatening...
- Why Obstructive Sleep Apnea is More Common with Diabetes
An estimated eighty percent of people with Type II diabetes will also have sleep apnea. The common denominator between the two tends to be being overweight, which when combined with stress and a lack of sleep creates a powerful cocktail that leads to one or the other and the possibility of...
- Are CPAP Machines Being Used by Insurers to Spy on Patients?
Approximately 17 million people use CPAP machines for obstructive sleep apnea. Is it possible that insurers are collecting their information through their treatment? Maybe. Thousands of CPAP machines users found out that their machine was actually spying on them. Yes, we're serious. The device sends...
- Doctors Use 3D Cameras to Catch Sleep Apnea
Sleep apnea is a condition that affects people's ability to get sound sleep. The symptoms that a person encounters can easily be confused with other conditions. Many people live with sleep apnea without any knowledge that there is something wrong. Once the problem is brought to light it can be...
- Why Am I So Tired?
Many people find it difficult to describe when they are tired. Some call it exhaustion, while others name it tiredness. Few others may call it fatigue. Fatigue, or tiredness, is a non-specific condition with numerous causes. Fatigue can be either physical or mental, although the two condition are...