Dr. Uma Suryadevara MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology2280 Harrison Ave Suite B Eureka CA, 95501
Dr. Uma Suryadevara is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Eureka, CA. Dr. Suryadevara specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Osmania Med Coll- Univ Hlth Sci- Vijayawada- Hyderabad- Ap- India 1994
Osmania Medial College NTR UHS 1994
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
- Univ Of Nm Sch Of Med, Hematology/Oncology; Univ Of Nv Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
- University Nevada 1999
- University of New Mexico 2002
Dr. Uma Suryadevara MD's Practice location
Eureka, CA 95501Get Direction
BERKELEY, CA 94704Get Direction
Dr. Uma Suryadevara MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Suryadevara
- Joseph b.
Not a good doctor.
- This New Zealand Native Beat Cancer Eight Times
Being diagnosed with cancer can be a world-shaking experience. Going through the necessary chemotherapy and radiation treatment to beat cancer can be a difficult struggle, but coming out cancer-free feels incredibly liberating.Maybe it’s that feeling of having beaten cancer that can make suffering...
- Overcoming Lymphoma: A South Philly Student's Story
In April of 2018, 18-year-old Alexis Carine was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma (HL), a blood cancer that begins in the lymphatic system. Her diagnosis was stage II HL, a cancer found in two or more lymph node areas, and both are either above or below the diaphragm (the muscle located just...
- What Specialists Treat Multiple Myeloma?
If you suffer from multiple myeloma, which a rare form of blood cancer, one of the most crucial decisions you will have to make is choosing a doctor who specializes in multiple myeloma. A hematologist-oncologist is the specialist you need who will manage your cancer throughout the cycle of...
- 9/11 Ground Zero Worker's Lymphoma Improves with Clinical Trial
When the terrorist attacks occurred in New York on September 11th, 2001, Bart Zagami, a 61-year-old New York State Supreme Court officer, was in his office just a few blocks away from the World Trade Center in lower Manhattan. Days after the 9/11 terrorist attacks, Zagami spent his time at Ground...
- What Are Lymphocytes?
A lymphocyte is a type of white blood cell (WBC) that has a significant function in the body's immune system. Lymphocytes function by properly responding to infectious microorganisms and other foreign invaders in the body. Lymphocytes can work alone, but some of them are also capable of...
- Seven-year-old Lymphoma Ninja Warrior Fights Through 500 Days of Chemo
In some ways, Von Kleiv is an ordinary 7-year-old boy. He goes to Welch Elementary School in Dover, Delaware. He’s in second grade. He’s getting into karate, and just broke his first wooden board at his first demonstration. People know him as a boy warrior with a strong spirit. He is optimistic,...
- Dr. Steven Dennis Paul M.D.330 Borthwick Avenue Portsmouth New Hampshire 03801
- Dr. Cory Doran Spencer MD2280 Harrison Ave Eureka CA 95501
- Dr. Everard Hudson Hughes MD2280 Harrison Ave Eureka CA 95501
- Dr. Martin Majer M.D.2280 Harrison Ave Eureka CA 95501
- Dr. Robert H Lemon MD2280 Harrison Ave Eureka CA 95501
- Dr. Gayle A Roberts MD501 Nw Elks Dr Corvallis OR 97330