Dr. Rachel Haake practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Milwaukee, WI. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Haake treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals 2007
Dr. Rachel Marie Haake M.D.'s Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53226Get Direction
Milwaukee, WI 53223Get Direction
PHOENIX, AZ 85008Get Direction
Dr. Rachel Marie Haake M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- New Studies and Trials Show Promise for Future Ovarian Cancer Vaccination
There have been many treatment vaccines developed in the past few years for various types of cancers. They are still in the testing phases, but researchers are very excited about the preliminary results. These vaccines are working; results have looked promising. As of April 2017, recruitment has...
- Eradicating H. Pylori Infections Is Key for Parkinson's Disease, Study Suggests
Genetic mutations are responsible for a small number of Parkinson’s disease cases, but most of the cases originate from unknown environmental issues. Now scientists are turning their attention to identify the environmental risk factors that may cause Parkinson’s disease, including Helicobacter...
- How Are Gallstones Diagnosed?
What are gallstones?Gallstones are stones that are formed either in your gallbladder or the bile duct. The gallbladder is a small organ located just under the liver. Its basic function is to hold bile, which is a digestive fluid secreted by the liver. The gallbladder releases bile when it is...
- When Is Stomach Pain After Eating Considered Serious?
Stomach pain after meals can be bothersome, especially if you don't know what's causing it. There are a number of causes why your stomach aches after eating, and most of them may only need home remedies and over-the-counter medications. However, it is still important to know the potential causes of...
- This Blood Test Can Monitor Multiple Sclerosis Treatment Progress
A blood test is now being used as a form of monitoring drug therapy progress, and has shown to be very effective so far.The new blood testA blood test has been developed to keep track of how the treatment effect of drugs in multiple sclerosis, and so far it is showing positive results. Recent...
- Diabetes Drug May Help Prevent Parkinson's, Study Shows
Drugs used to treat type 2 diabetes, belonging to a class called glitazones (GTZs) may reduce the risk of Parkinson’s by as much as 28 percent, a study suggests. It was a large scale study done by analyzing more than 100 million prescriptions. ...
- Dr. Thomas Bradley Strandness M.D.9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Lynn Rusy MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Susan R Staudt MD9000 W WISCONSIN AVE MILWAUKEE WI 53226
- Dr. Susan M Retzack MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Todd J Troshynski MD9000 W WISCONSIN AVE MILWAUKEE WI 53226
- Dr. Steven F Butz MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226