Anna Main AU.D.
Audiologist200 S Jordan Ave Bloomington IN, 47405
Dr. Anna Main is an audiologist practicing in Bloomington, IN. Dr. Main evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Main takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Anna Main AU.D.'s Practice location
Bloomington, IN 47405Get Direction
- Children, Parents and Advocates Plea for Diabetes Research Funding at the Capitol
Each year, diabetes claims an average of 4.6 million lives. With so many people falling victim and losing their lives to the disease, concerned individuals and families have taken it upon themselves to plea for proper diabetes research funding. This emotional event was held before Congress – the...
- Lemtrada Gains FDA Approval to Treat Multiple Sclerosis
In the United States alone, over 400,000 individuals are dealing with the challenges associated with multiple sclerosis (MS). Most recently, Sanofi, an international leader in healthcare, announced FDA approval of the prescription drug Lemtrada, for the treatment of patients with relapsing forms of...
- Is Asthma a Lifelong Condition?
Termed under a common lung disorder in which inflammation causes the bronchi to swell and narrow the airways, asthma is known for creating breathing difficulties that may attack any age group or set of individuals. Asthma is a long-term disease that has no cure, but it can be controlled by following...
- Obesity May Heighten the Risk of Depression for Women with Lupus
A study shows that women who are obese have a heightened risk of depression when lupus is involved.Lupus is considered a chronic inflammatory disease that affects the autoimmune system and that may trigger different health issues. It is known to be a cause of depression due to the lack of energy for...
- Pakistani Student Creates Stick to Aid Parkinson's Patients
One of the most serious neurodegenerative disorder of the brain is the Parkinson’s Disease (PD). The disorder is characterized by the brain producing less and less dopamine, which is responsible for regulating body movements and emotions. When more than 60% of the dopamine production is...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dana Wilson M.A.200 S Jordan Ave Bloomington IN 47405
- Allison Marie Winiger AU.D.200 S Jordan Ave Bloomington IN 47405
- Tera Marie Quigley AU.D.200 S Jordan Ave Bloomington IN 47405
- Nancy L Nelson AU.D., CCC-A200 S Jordan Ave Bloomington IN 47405
- Chantel Hazlewood AU.D.200 S Jordan Ave Bloomington IN 47405
- Nathan E. Amos PH.D., CCC-A200 S Jordan Ave Bloomington IN 47405