Mr. Anthony William Ferrera DDS
Dentist | General Practice1740 Marco Polo Way #11 #8 Burlingame CA, 94010
Dr. Anthony Ferrera, a long time Peninsula resident, graduated from Burlingame High School in 1999. He obtained a Bachelors of Science degree in Biology from San Diego State University in 2003. Upon ...
Education and Training
San Diego State University B.S. in Biology 2003
University Of The Pacific Arthur A. Dugoni School Of Dentistry DDS 2007
- Dental Implants
- Oral Surgery
- Porcelain Veneers
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Crowns & Bridges
- Teeth Whitening
- Laser Dentistry
- Scaling And Root Planing
- Root Canal
- Tooth-colored Fillings
- Ultrasonic Cleaning
- Inlays & Onlays
- Preventative Care
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Exams & Cleanings
- Implant Dentures
- Sports Dentistry
- Conscious Sedation Dentistry
- Sleep Apnea Care
- Periodontal Maintenance
- Internal Bleaching
- Clear Correct
- Minimally Invasive Dentistry
- Emergency Dental Care
- Sedation Dentistry
- Tmj Treatment
- Digital X-rays
- Intraoral Camera
- Professional MemberAmerican Dental Association
- Professional MemberAmerican Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Professional MemberCalifornia Dental Association
- Professional MemberAmerican Academy of Sleep Medicine
- Professional MemberSan Mateo County Dental Society
- Professional MemberAmerican Academy for Cosmetic Dentistry
Mr. Anthony William Ferrera DDS's Practice location
Burlingame, CA 94010Get Direction
SAN MATEO, CA 94401Get Direction
Mr. Anthony William Ferrera DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ferrera
- Melissa c.
Another great experience..
- Christopher g.
It was excellent service and very professional.
- Lisa c.
Hands down best dentist .
- Marcy m.
- Paris k.
Friendly and Easy!.
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Olga Antipova DDS490 Post St San Francisco CA 94102
- Dr. Rosalyn C. Fontable D.M.D311111 Mission Boulevard Hayward California 94544
- Dr. Toni Ambus DDS773 Jenevein Ave San Bruno CA 94066
- Dr. Emily Georgia Gentry D.D.S.220 Montgomery St San Francisco CA 94104
- Hibret Hailu Benjamin2001 Union St San Francisco California 94123
- Dr. Wai Lau DDS1421 Powell Street San Francisco California 94133