Christina L. Master, MD, FAAP, CAQSM, is a pediatric and adolescent primary care sports medicine specialist, as well as an academic general pediatrician, at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. At ...
Education and Training
University At Buffalo SUNY School Of Med and Biomedical Sciences Buffalo Ny 1993
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Concussion pathophysiology: rationale for physical and cognitive rest.
- Saccades and memory: baseline associations of the King-Devick and SCAT2 SAC tests in professional ice hockey players.
- In the Clinic. Concussion.
- Oculomotor and neurocognitive assessment of youth ice hockey players: baseline associations and observations after concussion.
- Vestibular Deficits following Youth Concussion.
- Point of Health Care Entry for Youth With Concussion Within a Large Pediatric Care Network.
- Near Point of Convergence after Concussion in Children.
- Ecologic Momentary Assessment to Accomplish Real-Time Capture of Symptom Progression and the Physical and Cognitive Activities of Patients Daily Following Concussion.
- Return to School and Learning After Concussion: Tips for Pediatricians.
- Measuring Postconcussive Activity Levels of Patients-Reply.
- Improving Primary Care Provider Practices in Youth Concussion Management.
- Association of Playing High School Football With Cognition and Mental Health Later in Life.
- The spectrum of mild traumatic brain injury: A review.
- Injuries, Concussion
- Children'S Hosp-Philadelphia, Pediatrics
Dr. Christina L Master MD's Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19104Get Direction
Malvern, PA 19355Get Direction
Dr. Christina L Master MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Orchitis After Mumps
Orchitis is an inflammatory condition of the testes caused by an infection from a virus or bacteria. The infection could be because of mumps, mononucleosis or STDs. Infection due to bacteria develops from the progression of epididymitis, a tube that carries semen out of the testes. Mumps virus is...
- Primary Cold Sore Infection: What Is It?
A primary cold sore infection is described as the first time that you are infected with the herpes simplex virus (HSV) that causes cold sores. The most common area affected is the mouth. The reason is that the moist inner skin is not resistant to the virus compared to the normal skin.Primary (or...
- Can You Prevent Bronchitis?
Bronchitis is simply inflammation of the cells lining the bronchial airways. Bronchitis affects males more often than females. Bronchitis can be due to an infection (viral or bacterial in origin) or the inhalation of smoke, dust, or any other irritating substance.Acute bronchitis is caused primarily...
- The Rotavirus Vaccination is Not Associated With Intestinal Disorders
Many doctors still dread to recommend rotavirus vaccination thinking that it may increase the chances of bowel blockage, known as intussusceptions, in children. Many studies have shown that vaccination can considerably reduce the number of hospitalizations due to severe diarrhea in infants. One of...
- Different Meanings of Asexual
Asexual definitionsWhat is asexual? Asexual exists when a person is not feeling sexual attraction to anyone or is having low or no interest in sexual activity. In the modern world, it is a little bit hard to understand this because we are forced to see sexuality everywhere and the general rule is...
- How Cystic Fibrosis Progresses in Patients
CF is an inherited disease that progresses throughout a patient’s life. Progression can occur when the thick and sticky mucus that accumulates within the body triggers inflammation and scarring in multiple different organs, thus leading to permanent damage. Unfortunately, many CF symptoms and...