Dr. Yi Feng MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology7551 Dannaher Ln Powell TN, 37849
Dr. Yi Feng is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Powell, TN. Dr. Feng specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Huabei Med Coll For The Coal Industry- Tangshan- Hebei- China 1982
University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences 1982
Jixi Medical School for the Coal Industry 1983
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Univ Louisville Sch Of Med, Hematology/Oncology Univ Louisville Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
Dr. Yi Feng MD's Practice location
Powell, TN 37849Get Direction
POWELL, TN 37849Get Direction
Dr. Yi Feng MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Feng
- The Blow Self-Image Can Take During Lymphoma Treatment
Many who have endured cancer treatment experience a blow to their self image, and cease to recognize the person looking back at them in the mirror.However, it does not have to be that way! Here are some of the most common changes, and how to cope with them.Skin changesYou may begin to see your skin...
- Potential Causes of Leukopenia
IntroductionA decrease in the number of white blood cells (WBCs) is referred to as leukopenia. There are several causes for leukopenia. It may be due to certain drugs, cancer, radiation and chemotherapy for cancer, stem cell transplant, surgery, steroids, or autoimmune disorders. The immune system...
- Tips for Young Adult Lymphoma Survivors to Make the Most of Recovery
It is extremely difficult to reenter the world and normal life after battling lymphoma. Recovery is much more than the body's physical battle, but how to balance emotions and relationships as well.However, there are specific tools that can assist in adapting back into a life that may seem...
- Living with Lymphoma Day by Day
A majority of individuals diagnosed with lymphoma find that they have to make a great deal of adjustments to their lives. There are several physical, emotional, social, and everyday obstacles from diagnosis to remission.Living with lymphoma can be different for every individual, which is why it is...
- 9/11 Ground Zero Worker's Lymphoma Improves with Clinical Trial
When the terrorist attacks occurred in New York on September 11th, 2001, Bart Zagami, a 61-year-old New York State Supreme Court officer, was in his office just a few blocks away from the World Trade Center in lower Manhattan. Days after the 9/11 terrorist attacks, Zagami spent his time at Ground...
- 'Sophie the Brave' Fights Childhood T-Cell Lymphoma
The story of 2-year-old Sophie Skiles and her arduous battle with T-cell lymphoma pulls at one’s heartstrings while also causing one to marvel at the faith of her Mom, Shelby.The public first learned of Sophie when a newscast about her was posted online October 20, 2017. (KLTB/abc) It soon made it...
- Dr. Raymond Brig MD1415 Old Weisgarber Rd Knoxville TN 37909
- Dr. Nathan Eric Schrock MD101 Blount Ave Knoxville TN 37920
- Dr. Timothy J Panella M.D.1926 ALCOA HWY STE 410 KNOXVILLE TN 37920
- Dr. Michael Roger Thompson MD200 New York Ave Oak Ridge TN 37830
- Dr. Saji Eapen MD1415 OLD WEISGARBER RD KNOXVILLE TN 37909
- Dr. Ronald Herman Lands MD1924 Alcoa Hwy Knoxville TN 37920