Robert S Mals MD
Interventional Radiologist | Vascular & Interventional Radiology5400 Gibson Blvd Se Albuquerque NM, 87108
Dr. Robert Mals is an interventional radiologist practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Mals specializes in minimally invasive, targeted treatments. Interventional radiologists use X-Rays, MRIs and other advanced imaging to put catheters in the body in order to treat the source of the disease internally. Many conditions that once required surgery can now have less risk, less pain and fewer invasions when treated by an interventional radiologist.
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Robert S Mals MD's Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87108Get Direction
ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87102Get Direction
Robert S Mals MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mals
- Remedies for Fluid Buildup in the Ear
Fluid Buildup in the EarA buildup of fluid in the ear can lead to a painful ear infection, disruption in balance, hearing loss, and headache. This condition is one of the most common problems seen in children. The most common cause of water trapped in the ear is swimming. However, water can get...
- Cyclist Battles Back from Lymphoma to Make Professional Debut
In October of 2015, 16-year-old Zack Gilmore felt a lump behind his ear after finishing a cycling training session. He went to the doctor to find out what it was and, three days later, he received the dreadful news: a non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma diagnosis. Gilmore began chemotherapy right away at the...
- Acupuncture: An Alternative Treatment for Diabetes Patients
Similar to other diseases, there are a few alternative treatments for diabetes patients that can compliment their lifestyle, and to further reduce the penalty imposed to him or her by the disease. One of these treatments is the ancient Chinese craft of acupuncture. This technique, belonging the...
- When Is a Sore Throat Considered Chronic?
That feeling when your throat hurts real bad, is often the feeling that is associated with severe discomfort and irritation. Whether adults or kids, having a sore throat can be a very painful experience. Most of the time, sore throats are a result of a viral infection, which usually resolves on its...
- Do Raspberry Ketones Promote Weight Loss?
What is Raspberry ketones?Raspberry ketones are compounds that create the unique aroma raspberries project. These ketones are used in foods and cosmetics for enhancing flavor and aroma in the product. The extracted ketones from the berries contain a large amount of phenolic compounds that help to...
- Can Sleep Apnea Increase the Risk of a Stroke?
Stroke is one of the leading causes of long-term disability and death globally. Many conditions have long been known to increase the risk of stroke, like a high level of blood cholesterol, diabetes, high-blood pressure, smoking, and atrial fibrillation. However, now snoring, or rather sleep apnea,...
- Dr. Charles Edward Lohr M.D.4411 The 25 Way Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Roger Leroy Cronk DO8020 Constitution Place Ne Albuquerque NM 87110
- Kirk John Giesbrandt MD601 DR MARTIN LUTHER KING JR AVE NE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87102
- Dr. William Schaeffer MDUnm Dept Of Radiology Msc10 5530 Albuquerque NM 87131
- Shelby James Bennett MD8020 CONSTITUTION PL NE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87110
- Ryan Craig Lebaron M.D.MSC10 5530 ALBUQUERQUE NM 87131