Dr. Tamim Hani Naber MD
Nephrologist (Kidney Specialist) | Nephrology350 Engle St Englewood NJ, 07631
Dr. Tamim Naber is a nephrologist practicing in Englewood, NJ. Dr. Naber specializes in the care and treatment of the kidneys. As a nephrologist, Dr. Naber most typically treats conditions like kidney stones, chronic kidney disease, acute renal failure, polycystuc kidney disease, high blood pressure and more. Nephrologists are also experts on kidney transplantation and dialysis. They are usually referred to by primary care physicians for problems related to the kidneys, and while they can perform tests to diagnose kidney disorders, they do not perform surgeries.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Nephrology
- Tc-99m-PEG-Liposomes for the evaluation of colitis in Crohn's disease.
- Eosinophilic gastroenteritis treated with non-enteric-coated budesonide tablets.
- [Patient with refractory celiac disease and secondary lymphoma].
- Genetic polymorphisms in biotransformation enzymes in Crohn's disease: association with microsomal epoxide hydrolase.
- Zinc uptake by blood cells of rats in zinc deficiency and inflammation.
- A functional interleukin-10 mutation in Dutch patients with Crohn's disease.
- No genetic association between EPHX1 and Crohn's disease.
- Maintenance treatment with budesonide 6 mg versus 9 mg once daily in patients with Crohn's disease in remission.
- Zinc exchange by blood cells in nearly physiologic standard conditions.
- Specificity of indexes of malnutrition when applied to apparently healthy people: the effect of age.
- Prevalence of malnutrition in nonsurgical hospitalized patients and its association with disease complications.
Dr. Tamim Hani Naber MD's Practice location
Englewood, NJ 07631Get Direction
VENTNOR CITY, NJ 08406Get Direction
Dr. Tamim Hani Naber MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Naber
- How Is Glomerulonephritis Diagnosed?
GlomerulonephritisGlomerulonephritis is the inflammation of kidney filters called glomeruli. These filters are made up of tiny blood vessels that help remove excess fluids, waste from the bloodstream, and electrolytes. This condition can happen on its own or may occur as part of chronic diseases,...
- Why do Kidney Stones Form in Different Sizes?
What are Kidney Stones?Kidney stones are concentrated minerals and acid salts which accumulate in the kidney or the urinary system as crystal structures or stones. They occur when our body lacks fluids required to dissolve minerals and salts present in the urine. Initially the stones will be small...
- What Could Dysuria Be Telling You?
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or a burning sensation, discomfort, or difficulty when passing urine. In most cases, dysuria is a symptom of another medical condition. Males and females of any age can experience dysuria. However, this symptom is more common in...
- Everything You Need to Know About Lupus
What is lupus?Lupus or systemic lupus erythematosus is an autoimmune disorder that may affect skin, kidneys, brain, and other organs. According to Lupus Foundation of America, about 1.5 million people in U.S. have lupus. This condition is seen more in women than in men....
Oliguria is a medical term used when referring to a decreased urine output. Oliguria is considered when a person’s urine output is less than 400 mL in a 24-hour period. When it comes to infants, oliguria occurs when the urine output is less than 0.5 mL/kg/hr for 24 hours. Anuria is the absence...
- What Could Lead to Nephrotic Syndrome?
IntroductionNephrotic syndrome refers to a group of symptoms that occur when there is something wrong with your kidneys. It can affect people of all ages and is often treatable. Kidney damage may be suspected if an individual shows any of the following symptoms:...
- Dr. Pascal Dabel M.D.11550 Indian Hills Rd Mission Hills California 91345
- Sine Akten Brooklyn New York 11209
- Dr. Sheron Latcha MD1275 York Ave New York NY 10065
- Dr. Michele H Mokrzycki MD, MS111 E 210th St Bronx NY 10467
- Dr. Zeynep Ayse Ebcioglu M.D.5 E 98th St New York NY 10029
- Mrs. Lalitha Ravichandran M.D.1 Medical Park Dr Pomona NY 10970