Dr. Aaron Kang is a pediatrician practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Kang is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Kang diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Kang can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
- Posterior pharyngeal wall position in the production of speech.
- Vowel production and perception: hyperarticulation without a hyperspace effect.
- US Poison Control Center Calls for Infants 6 Months of Age and Younger.
- Nationwide Scorpion Exposures Reported to US Poison Control Centers from 2005 to
- Geographic Distribution of Scorpion Exposures in the United States, 2010-2015.
Dr. Aaron Min Kang M.D.'s Practice location
Houston, TX 77030Get Direction
PHOENIX, AZ 85006Get Direction
Dr. Aaron Min Kang M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How is ADHD diagnosed?
Anyone with a list of ADHD symptoms can speculate about the possibility of an ADHD disorder, but only a specialist can clearly determine the cause of the symptoms. Nevertheless, it’s always advisable to take note of alarming signals that may point to ADHD and report them to your general...
- Understanding Intellectual Disability in Children
What is Intellectual Disability?Intellectual disability is characterized by the lack of skills or mental ability needed for everyday living. Individuals with intellectual disabilities are able to learn new skills but at a slower pace. The degrees of intellectual disability may vary from mild to...
- What Is Seborrheic Dermatitis?
What is seborrheic dermatitis?Seborrheic dermatitis, or seborrhea, is a common skin disease that has no known direct cause. It is characterized by a red, itchy rash on the skin, often on the scalp, with scaly patches that flake off. It looks similar to eczema, psoriasis or an allergic reaction....
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- Is Meningitis Contagious?
Caused by bacteria and viruses, meningitis is an inflammation (swelling) of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. It can develop as a result of injury,...
- Children Who Snore May Develop Behavioral Problems
A new study shows that snoring, breathing through one's mouth, and stopping breathing while asleep may lead to behavioral problems in children. Earlier studies have shown that these disorders in sleeping are known as hyperactivity.The study recruited pregnant women who were due to deliver between...
- Dr. Irina S. Zaydman M.D.16659 Southwest Fwy Sugar Land Texas 77479
- Michael S. Kessler3742 Elkins RD Sugar Land Texas 77479-3259
- Dr. Benjamin S. Ho M.D.3023 KIRBY DRIVE HOUSTON TX 77098
- Anna J. Chen705 S. Fry Road Katy Texas 77450
- Flor De Maria Munoz1 Baylor Plaza Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. Daniel Hanby MD13007 Kimberley Ln Houston Texas 77079