Dr. Roxana M. Coman, MD, PhD
Internist777 Hemlock St Macon GA, 31201
Dr. Roxana Coman is an internist practicing in Gainesville, FL. Dr. Coman specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Coman provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Expression, purification and preliminary X-ray crystallographic studies of the
- High-resolution structure of unbound human immunodeficiency virus 1 subtype C protease: implications of flap dynamics and drug resistance.
- Structure of the unbound form of HIV-1 subtype A protease: comparison with unbound forms of proteases from other HIV subtypes.
- Training for complex endoscopic procedures: how to incorporate endoscopic submucosal dissection skills in the West?
Dr. Roxana M. Coman, MD, PhD's Practice location
Gainesville, FL 32610Get Direction
Macon, GA 31201Get Direction
Dr. Roxana M. Coman, MD, PhD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Coman
- Polydipsia: What Causes Excessive Thirst?
What is polydipsia?Polydipsia is a medical term given for extreme thirstiness. It is said to be one of the initial symptoms of diabetes. Polydipsia is also accompanied by either temporary or constant dryness in the mouth. It is very important to consume adequate amounts of water in a day, so that...
- What Are Histamine Blockers and How Do They Work?
What are histamine blockers?Histamine blockers also called as antihistamines are medications that block or reduce histamine to stop the symptoms of allergy. Histamine is a chemical that is released by a type of white blood cell called mast cell in response to allergies or injuries. The cells that...
- What Causes Fatigue?
Fatigue is the feeling of exhaustion when you lack adequate energy and strength to continue with the work. In most cases, the person with fatigue feels like taking rest due to the lack of energy. This is different from the general weakness wherein the person lacks enough muscle and physical...
- Do I Have a Vitamin D Deficiency?
If you are a person who does not get adequate exposure to sunshine and also fails to have foods rich in it vitamin D, deficiency is the end result. This is very common in vegetarians, as this vitamin is mostly present in fish and eggs. Many products are now fortified with this vitamin to reduce the...
- What Should I Know About Hangovers?
Many of us seem to know how to enjoy the night out and avoid the most uncomfortable hangover symptoms. Some of the tips seem to work quite well, while few others are just not enough. Many alternatives leave you feeling worse than normal. Many feel that hangovers are not a huge concern. The reality...
- How to Manage 'Muffin Top'
It is common for women to store fat around their abdominal region. This type of fat and weight gain commonly occurs in women who are experiencing menopause. When estrogen levels are reduced, it causes the body to redistribute fat onto a woman's hips, abdomen, and buttocks. However, belly fat is not...
- Dr. Eva Beaulieu MD777 Hemlock St Macon GA 31201
- Mueez Ahmed M.D.428 Poplar St Macon GA 31201
- Dr. Iris Chambliss Kelly M.D.657 Hemlock St Macon GA 31201
- Dr. Swathi Singanamala MD640 MARTIN LUTHER KING JR BLVD MACON GA 31201
- Dr. Candi Nobles-James MD250 MARTIN LUTHER KING JR BLVD MACON GA 31201
- Dr. Christopher Middendorf M.D.777 Hemlock St Macon GA 31201