Dr. Richard Dilorenzo is a gastroenterologist practicing in Decatur, IL. Dr. Dilorenzo specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Dilorenzo performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Dr. Richard Robert Dilorenzo DO's Practice location
Decatur, IL 62526Get Direction
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO 80907Get Direction
Dr. Richard Robert Dilorenzo DO's reviewsWrite Review
- New Research Shows a Link Between Chronic Illness and Attempted Suicide in Young People
Both Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis can trigger life-threatening complications that may require surgical intervention. According to Statistics Canada, suicide is a major cause of impulsive and preventable death. It is one of the leading causes of death among individuals of all ages and it...
- Celiac Disease
Celiac disease is also known as non-tropical sprue or gluten induced enteropathy. It is an immune mediated enteropathy, triggered by a gluten containing cereal such as wheat, rye, and barley. This results in an inflammation of the upper small bowel, which improves when gluten is withdrawn from the...
- What Are Gallstones: Get the Facts
Formed in the gallbladder, gallstones are compact, “stone”-like substances. In size, gallstones can be compared to either a golf ball or a grain of sand. They can be produced by the gallbladder as a single large stone, many small sized stones, or both.Just beneath the liver’s lobe, on the...
- Can I Live with Liver Cancer?
You can still live a happy and healthy life even if you have liver cancer. Liver cancer is a very deadly disease, and sometimes, it becomes very hard to treat it, especially in its advanced stages. In such cases, you don’t have to worry at all. You can receive your treatment according to your...
- The Positive Impact of Mango Consumption on Crohn’s and Colitis
Inflammatory bowel disease affects an estimated 1.5 million individuals in the United States alone. Approximately 2.2 million individuals experience inflammatory bowel disease in Europe, with a comparable number of estimated cases in the rest of the world. There are many different diseases that fall...
- What are the Surgeries Used in Treating Gallstones?
Right below the liver is a small sac known as the gallbladder. Its function is to hold bile until it is required. The bile helps in the digestion/breakdown of fats. When fats are noticed by the gallbladder, it pushes the bile concentrate towards the small intestine through contractions.Bile pigment,...
- Dr. Sudhakar Krishnadas Sheth MD2 Memorial Drive Decatur IL 62526
- Dr. Victor Eloy MD2 Memorial Drive Decatur IL 62526
- Dr. Adil Habib M.D.1750 E Lake Shore Dr Decatur IL 62521
- Dr. Tawhid Gazi M.D.1770 E Lake Shore Dr Decatur IL 62521
- Dr. Vikram Barpujari M.D.1750 E LAKE SHORE DR DECATUR IL 62521
- Dr. Vikram S Kotwal M.D1750 E LAKE SHORE DR DECATUR IL 62521