Dr. Efim Weinman, M.D.
Geriatric Psychiatrist | Geriatric Psychiatry9000 Franklin Square Dr Rosedale MD, 21237
Dr. Efim Weinman is a geriatric psychiatrist practicing in Rosedale, MD. Dr. Weinman specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of mental disorders, particularly in older adults. Patients who visit geriatric psychiatrists typically look for help with problems like memory loss, depression, difficulty coping with change, stress, dementia, anxiety and more. Older adults may also experience emotional distress after being diagnosed with a disease as well. Dr. Weinman helps patients after a comprehensive diagnostic exam so the root of their problems can be treated.
Dr. Efim Weinman, M.D.'s Practice location
Rosedale, MD 21237Get Direction
Nottingham, MD 21236Get Direction
Dr. Efim Weinman, M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Weinman
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Antidepressants for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s disease affects people of ages 55-75, although it may affect younger people, too. Parkinson's disease is a neurological disorder. This disease affects the movement of muscles, their control, and balance.Symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease...
- St. John's Wort for Depression Treatment
The scientific name of St. John’s wort is Hypericum perforatum, which is a powerful medicinal herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. This herb has been long been used due to its health benefits, especially in relieving depression. Ancient Greek physicians believed that this herb possessed a...
- What is Cancer Immunotherapy?
Immunotherapy, also referred as biological therapy, is a special type of cancer treatment aimed at boosting the body's immune system to help fight cancer cells. Cancer cells don’t die normally as other cells do, and divide uncontrollably with each cell making more of itself like a copy machine...
- Cognitive-Enhancing Medication for Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease?Parkinson’s disease is known to have an impact on the nerve cells in the brain that produce dopamine. It is a progressive disorder of the central nervous system that can affect body movements. The disease develops gradually, wherein there are hardly noticeable tremors...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- Dr. Daniel Michael Beaudry M.D.8909 REISTERSTOWN RD PIKESVILLE MD 21208
- Dr. Mary E Cody M.D.9100 Franklin Square Dr Rosedale MD 21237
- Dr. Neil Eric Warres M.D.104 Church Ln Pikesville MD 21208
- Muhammad Haroon Burhanullah M.D.5300 ALPHA COMMONS DR. 4TH FL # 417 BALTIMORE MD 21224
- Dr. Ryan Greytak M.D.600 N Wolfe Street Meyer 3 181 Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Lana M Borin M.D.2401 W Belvedere Ave Baltimore MD 21215