Dr. Nicole Gentile is an internist practicing in Rochester, MN. Dr. Gentile specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Gentile provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
- Mayo Clinic (2014)
- North Shore University Health System (2017)
Professional Society Memberships
- American Gastroenterological Association, American College of Physicians, American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, American Medical Association
Dr. Nicole M. Gentile, MD's Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
Rockford, IL 61103Get Direction
LAKE BARRINGTON, IL 60010Get Direction
Dr. Nicole M. Gentile, MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gentile
- Yawning Scientific Facts: Why Do We Yawn and Is It Contagious?
What is yawning?Usually, yawning is associated with boredom, fatigue, and tiredness. Yawning is also very common in animals, such as dogs, monkeys, snakes, and carnivores. Yawning is also associated with numerous superstitious beliefs.In humans, yawning is considered as a purposeful non-verbal...
- What Is Shivering: 15 Conditions That Might Cause Chills
What is shivering?Exposure to cold or rapid shifts in temperature usually causes uncontrollable shivering. However, many other possible causes can cause shivering or chills. An uncontrollable shivering that persists for a longer time may indicate an underlying illness that requires immediate medical...
- What are the Risks of Dehydration?
Children and senior citizens are more prone to dehydration, although, the problem may affect individuals in any age group. It is growing concern among health care providers as people are unaware of the complications that may arise out of dehydration or they refuse to take the implications seriously....
- How to Treat Meningitis
Meningitis is a rare type of infection caused by different organisms like bacteria, a virus, and fungus. The infection usually starts in some other parts of the body like sinuses, ears, or upper respiratory tract. Successful treatment of meningitis depends on several factors like cause of the...
- Should I Receive a Flu Shot this Year?
The common flu, or influenza, is an illness that affects about 20% of the population throughout the country every year. This seemingly harmless virus may lead to a number of health complications, which can be life threatening. Flu shots are one of the most efficient ways to prevent this viral...
- Car Seats Should Not Leave the Car
According to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics, car seats, which are supposed to protect babies from injuries in a car, have increased risk of injuries when they are used outside of the car. In this study, led by Shital N. Parikh, MD, an orthopaedic surgeon at Cincinnati Children’s...
- Dr. Natalia Lazik MD200 1ST ST SW ROCHESTER MN 55905
- Mazen Al-Qadi200 1st Street SW Rochester Minnesota 55906
- Dr. Mary M. Meyer M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Carlos Joaquin Gonzalez quesada M.D., M.P.H.200 1ST ST SW ROCHESTER MN 55905
- Dr. Christopher D Janish MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Peter L Elkin M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905