Dr. Navneet Patti practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in TOLEDO, OH. Dr. Patti evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Patti seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Dr. Navneet Kaur Patti M.D's Practice location
TOLEDO, OH 43614Get Direction
Dr. Navneet Kaur Patti M.D's reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Dr. David Bellian M.D.930 S Detroit Ave Toledo OH 43614
- Dr. Vishwas Jagdish Mashalkar M.D.2109 Hughes Dr Toledo OH 43606
- Dr. Olatunde Ore Fatinikun M.D.600 Freedom Dr Napoleon OH 43545
- Dr. Wissam K Hoteit M.D.3000 Arlington Ave Toledo OH 43614
- Sufian Agwani Other3000 Arlington Ave Toledo OH 43614
- Dr. Bushra Haneef Qureishi MD403 E Madison St South Bend IN 46617