Dr. Flavia Cecilia lega Hoyte MD
Allergist and Immunologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Allergy/Immunology1400 Jackson St Denver CO, 80206
Dr. Flavia Hoyte practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in Denver, CO. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Hoyte treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Afferent-loop strangulation following partial gastrectomy; a case-report.
- Vocal cord dysfunction.
- Traditional Therapies for Severe Asthma.
- Vocal cord dysfunction: a review.
- Transitioning the Allergy/Immunology Patient from Childhood to Adulthood.
- Dystonia as an unusual presentation of systemic mastocytosis: possible link between histamine release and movement disorders.
Dr. Flavia Cecilia lega Hoyte MD's Practice location
Denver, CO 80206Get Direction
Dr. Flavia Cecilia lega Hoyte MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hoyte
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- Is Sinusitis Preventable?
One of the leading reasons why individuals visit their doctors is sinus pain. According to research, approximately 37 million American citizens get symptoms for sinusitis like thick nasal discharge, sinus pain, and nasal congestion. That figure is on the rise due to an increase in pollutants and...
- Are there any Contradictions for Alternative Treatment of Mumps?
Mumps is a viral infection which causes swelling of the salivary glands. The patient’s throat and neck swells up making it difficult for them to talk or eat. Although it is not contagious like chicken pox and measles, mumps is a common disease which affects a person once. If there are no other...
- All About Wasp Stings
IntroductionA wasp is an insect that belongs to the order of Hymenoptera and suborder Apocrita. Wasps can be identified from bees and ants through their physical and behavioral characteristics. They have a slimmer and smooth body with few hairs. Wasps are also parasitic and predatory in nature....
- When Is Allergy Season?
Allergy season would mainly depend on the underlying factor of what individuals are allergic to and where they live. If an individual is suffering from a seasonal allergy or hay fever, then tree pollens could trigger the allergic reaction in the season of spring or late winter. If you are allergic...
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- Dr. Joseph D Spahn MD13123 E 16TH AVE AURORA CO 80045
- Dr. Chris L Cleveland M.D.1400 Jackson St Denver CO 80206
- Dr. Andrew Liu MD1400 Jackson St Denver CO 80206
- Dr. Stanley Szefler MD13123 E 16TH AVE AURORA CO 80045
- Dr. Grace P Tamesis M.D., MPH1400 Jackson St Denver CO 80206
- Dr. Jonathan M Malka MDUniversity Of Colorado School Of Medicine Denver CO 80262