Dr. Flavia Cecilia lega Hoyte MD
Allergist and Immunologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Allergy/Immunology1400 Jackson St Denver CO, 80206
Dr. Flavia Hoyte practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in Denver, CO. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Hoyte treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Afferent-loop strangulation following partial gastrectomy; a case-report.
- Vocal cord dysfunction.
- Traditional Therapies for Severe Asthma.
- Vocal cord dysfunction: a review.
- Transitioning the Allergy/Immunology Patient from Childhood to Adulthood.
- Dystonia as an unusual presentation of systemic mastocytosis: possible link between histamine release and movement disorders.
Dr. Flavia Cecilia lega Hoyte MD's Practice location
Denver, CO 80206Get Direction
Dr. Flavia Cecilia lega Hoyte MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hoyte
- When Is Allergy Season?
Allergy season would mainly depend on the underlying factor of what individuals are allergic to and where they live. If an individual is suffering from a seasonal allergy or hay fever, then tree pollens could trigger the allergic reaction in the season of spring or late winter. If you are allergic...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Is Asthma Allergy-Induced?
The allergens which cause sneezing and watery eyes in many people, are the ones responsible for asthma attacks in few others. It can be stated without the shred of a doubt that allergies trigger the most commonly suffered chronic conditions in the United States. The connection between allergies and...
- Pink Eye vs. Allergies
IntroductionThe eye is one of the sensitive parts of the body, and it easily gets affected by any irritants such as microbes. Eyes turning red would be due to not getting enough sleep or not blinking enough in a day. In certain cases, it can also be a sign of some kind of infection or...
- What to Do If Your Baby Has a Milk Protein Allergy
Milk Protein AllergyOne of the most common food allergies in babies and young children is cow's milk allergy. The good news is that milk allergies are usually outgrown by babies when they turn 2 or 3 years old. Its symptoms are usually managed by consuming a dairy-free diet. Regular milk is...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Dr. Joseph D Spahn MD1400 Jackson St Denver CO 80206
- Dr. Chris L Cleveland M.D.1400 Jackson St Denver CO 80206
- Dr. Andrew Liu MD1400 Jackson St Denver CO 80206
- Dr. Stanley Szefler MD1400 Jackson St Denver CO 80206
- Divya Jayaraman MD1400 JACKSON ST DENVER CO 80206
- Dr. Grace P Tamesis M.D., MPH1400 Jackson St Denver CO 80206