Dr. Sven T. Jonsson M.D.
Family Practitioner870 Taylorsville Road Taylorsville KY, 40071
Dr. Sven Jonsson is a family practitioner practicing in Taylorsville, KY. Dr. Jonsson specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Jonsson possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
- Eastman Institute for Oral Health, Rochester, NY
- Veteran Smile DayFree Smile DayVolunteering at Children's schools
Favorite Place to Vacation
- Any place with my family.
Hobbies / Sports
- Spending time with my husband and children; creating memories with them.
Dr. Sven T. Jonsson M.D.'s Practice location
Taylorsville, KY 40071Get Direction
HENDERSONVILLE, NC 28792Get Direction
Dr. Sven T. Jonsson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jonsson
- Vitamin D Deficiency Signs and Symptoms
What is vitamin D?Vitamin D is an important element to building strong and healthy bones as well as good overall health. It is also a vital nutrient that makes sure that the brain, lungs, heart, and muscles function well.Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin. The body can make its own vitamin D when...
- How Do You Contract Meningitis?
The majority of meningitis is as a result of viruses and bacteria that harbor in our bodies. These germs normally live in the nose and throat or the intestines and can cause sickness. The bacteria can result in inflammation if they spread to the tissues lining the spinal cord and the brain....
- Pneumonia: Are There Multiple Types?
What is pneumonia?Pneumonia is an acute lung infection that causes inflammation of the air sacs in either one or both lungs. The air sacs get filled with fluid or pus, making it difficult for the affected person to properly breathe. Individuals who have contracted the infection usually cough and...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- All About Addison's Disease
What is Addison’s disease?One of the ways in which the body maintains proper balance is by using certain chemical messengers called as hormones. This done so to regulate various functions in the body. There is a small adrenal gland present above each kidney. These glands work to produce hormones,...
- Treatments for Sinusitis
Sinusitis is a common infection, although most people who suffer from the condition use ineffective treatments. Before going to the pharmacy, you should first learn about the appropriate treatment for your condition.Sinuses are tiny openings found in the skull and are usually filled with air. They...
- Dr. Caroline M Browne MD60 Mack Walters Rd Shelbyville KY 40065
- Dr. Stuart D Spalding M.D.4423 Bardstown Rd Louisville KY 40218
- Dr. April D Halleron M.D.4423 Bardstown Rd Louisville KY 40218
- Dr. James R Cundiff M.D.115 Huston Dr Shepherdsville KY 40165
- Dr. Ismat Ara Asad M.D.10216 Taylorsville Rd Louisville KY 40299
- Dr. James R Smith MD515 Hospital Dr Shelbyville KY 40065