Dr. Richard P Szumita DDS
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon | Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery50 E Main Street Little Falls NJ, 07424
Dr. Richard Szumita is Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon serving the Little Falls area for more than 20 years. Dr. Szumita is experienced in Dental Implants, Dental Extractions, Bone Grafting ...
Education and Training
Case Western Reserve University B.S. 1996
Case Western Reserve University School of Dentistry D.D.S. 1998
- Top Dentist 2009,2010,2011,2012,2013,2014,2015 NJ Monthly Magazine
- Top Dentist 2012,2013,2014,2015 201 Magazine/201 Health
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Dental Implants
- Dental Extractions
- Wisdom Teeth Extractions
- Oral Pathology
- Impacted Canines
- Bone Grafting
- Corrective Jaw Surgery (orthognathic Surgery)
- Facial Trauma Reconstruction
- Tmj (temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction)
- Anesthesia Options
- Board Certified American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Fellow American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Diplomate National Dental Board of Anesthesiology
- Professional Member New Jersey Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Professional Member American Dental Association
- Professional Member New Jersey Dental Association
- VA Medical Center in Cleveland, Ohio General Practice
- VA Medical Center in East Orange and St. Joseph’s Regional Medical Center, Paterson, New Jersey Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Richard P Szumita DDS's Practice location
Little Falls, NJ 07424Get Direction
PARAMUS, NJ 07652Get Direction
Dr. Richard P Szumita DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Szumita
- Aleta m.
BEST ORAL SURGEON EVER.
- Eric r.
Great Oral SUrgeon.
- Jake b.
Very Competent Dollar.
- Bianca v.
- S. r.
He is very patient and an excellent surgeon.
Kind and caring.
Long wait time..
- Patricia r.
- J. h.
- M. e.
Very pleasant experience.
Highly recommended .
- Shawn m.
A very enjoyable experience.
- I. r.
Very nice professional person.
- Lauren n.
- L. m.
- Ashwagandha Benefits: What Is Ashwagandha Used For?
Ashwagandha is scientifically known as Withania somnifera. It is also known as winter cherry or Indian ginseng, owing to its rejuvenating properties. Ashwagandha is composed of numerous useful medicinal substances such as choline, fatty acids, withanolides, alkaloids, and a variety of sugars.Native...
- Cold Sores vs. Canker Sores
Cold sores, also called oral herpes, are highly contagious fluid-filled blisters on the lips and around the mouth. In most cases, cold sores are not that serious, but they can be life-threatening for people who have a weakened immune system such as people with AIDS. On the other hand, canker sores,...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Different Conditions Treated by an Oral Surgeon
What is an oral surgeon?An oral surgeon, also called as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, is a specialist trained in the detection, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of oral diseases. Aside from the usual dentistry services, oral surgeons also handle facial pain or injuries, broken jaws, dental...
- Dr. Keith S. Fisher D.D.S.363 Route 111 Smithtown NY 11787
- Dr. Mendel I. Markowitz D.D.S.42 Broadway New York NY 10004
- Dr. Juan C. Alonso DMD8321 Kennedy Blvd North Bergen NJ 07047
- Dr. Andrew E Zeidman DDS140 W 58th St New York NY 10019
- Dr. Michael C Erlichman D.D.S.50 E Main St Little Falls NJ 07424
- Dr. Takehiro Kasahara D.M.D.648 Plank Rd Clifton Park NY 12065