Dr. Richard P Szumita DDS
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon | Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery50 E Main Street Little Falls NJ, 07424
Dr. Richard Szumita is Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon serving the Little Falls area for more than 20 years. Dr. Szumita is experienced in Dental Implants, Dental Extractions, Bone Grafting ...
Education and Training
Case Western Reserve University B.S. 1996
Case Western Reserve University School of Dentistry D.D.S. 1998
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Top Dentist 2009,2010,2011,2012,2013,2014,2015 NJ Monthly Magazine
- Top Dentist 2012,2013,2014,2015 201 Magazine/201 Health
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Dental Implants
- Dental Extractions
- Wisdom Teeth Extractions
- Oral Pathology
- Impacted Canines
- Bone Grafting
- Corrective Jaw Surgery (orthognathic Surgery)
- Facial Trauma Reconstruction
- Tmj (temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction)
- Anesthesia Options
- Board Certified American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Fellow American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Diplomate National Dental Board of Anesthesiology
- Professional Member New Jersey Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Professional Member American Dental Association
- Professional Member New Jersey Dental Association
Dr. Richard P Szumita DDS's Practice location
Little Falls, NJ 07424Get Direction
PARAMUS, NJ 07652Get Direction
Dr. Richard P Szumita DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Szumita
- Aleta m.
BEST ORAL SURGEON EVER.
- Eric r.
Great Oral SUrgeon.
- Jake b.
Very Competent Dollar.
- Bianca v.
- S. r.
He is very patient and an excellent surgeon.
Kind and caring.
Long wait time..
- Patricia r.
- J. h.
- M. e.
Very pleasant experience.
Highly recommended .
- Shawn m.
A very enjoyable experience.
- I. r.
Very nice professional person.
- Lauren n.
- L. m.
- Breast Cancer Death Rate Has Dropped Dramatically in the US
The results from a 2015 breast cancer study are in, and the news is great!The study shows there is a 39% lower death rate in the US from breast cancer. And that there has been a steady decline of such deaths since 1989. The reduction in breast cancer-related deaths is reported to be the result of...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- Cold Sores vs. Canker Sores
Cold sores, also called oral herpes, are highly contagious fluid-filled blisters on the lips and around the mouth. In most cases, cold sores are not that serious, but they can be life-threatening for people who have a weakened immune system such as people with AIDS. On the other hand, canker sores,...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- Different Conditions Treated by an Oral Surgeon
What is an oral surgeon?An oral surgeon, also called as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, is a specialist trained in the detection, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of oral diseases. Aside from the usual dentistry services, oral surgeons also handle facial pain or injuries, broken jaws, dental...
- Dr. Anthony Pavone D.D.S. M.D.2 Medical Park Dr West Nyack NY 10994
- James Fang D.D.S290 Madison Ave Morristown NJ 07960
- Dr. Saar Amrani M.D, D.M.D.1 Gustave L Levy Pl New York NY 10029
- Howard Choi DDS55 E. Mosholu Pkwy N. Bronx NY 10467
- Dragos Sandulescu DDS608 5th Ave New York NY 10020
- Dr. Keith S. Fisher D.D.S.30 CENTRAL PARK S NEW YORK NY 10019