Robert D. Jongco, MD, is a leading anesthesiologist and pain medicine physician currently serving patients at Pain Medicine Physicians in Millburn, New Jersey. After earning his medical degree in 2011 at Penn State College of Medicine, he completed his internship at Lemuel Shattuck Hospital and Tufts University Medical School, residency in anesthesiology at Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, and pain medicine fellowship at Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Additionally, in order to stay up to date on all medical advancements in his field, he maintains a professional membership with the American Society of Anesthesiologists, the American Academy of Pain Medicine, and the American Medical Association.
- Anesthesiology, Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Lemuel Shattuck Hospital, Tufts University Medical School
- Pain Medicine, Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Professional Society Memberships
- American Society of Anesthesiologists, American Academy of Pain Medicine, American Medical Association
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- New England Journal of Medicine, Journal of the American Medical Association
Dr. Robert D. Jongco MD's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Robert D. Jongco MD | Anesthesiologist | Pain Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Robert D. Jongco MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Adolescents with Autism Need Better Access to Sex Education
Romance and intimacy are parts of life, and have been scientifically proven to add to emotional security and good mental health. When someone desires a relationship but isn't able to attain one, a common effect is depression, loneliness, a lessened feeling of self-worth, and feelings of isolation...
- What Causes Blood in Semen?
What does blood in semen mean?Blood found in urine or stool can be a cause for concern. Similarly, when a man comes across blood in semen, then it can make him anxious. The medical term for blood found in semen is hematospermia or hemospermia. Fortunately, blood in semen does not always indicate a...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Boris Yaguda M.D. 406 15th street Brooklyn NY 11215
- Dr. Chandrakant M. Patel M.D. 25 Rockwood Pl Englewood NJ 07631
- Dr. Leon Reyfman MD 2279 Coney Island Ave Brooklyn NY 11223
- Lara DeLong Brooklyn NewYork
- Donald A. Baldovin 475 Seaview Ave Staten Island NY 10305
- Dr. Tomi T. Prvulovic MD 70 Hatfield Ln Goshen NY 10924