Dr. Lisa Martin Pray D.C.
Chiropractor5217 Hawse Drive The Colony TX, 75056
Dr. Lisa Pray is a Chiropractor practicing in The Colony, TX. Dr. Pray specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Pray seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Parker College of Chiropractic 2004
- Sacro-occipital Technique
- Activator Methods
Dr. Lisa Martin Pray D.C.'s Practice location
The Colony, TX 75056Get Direction
Keller, TX 76244Get Direction
Dr. Lisa Martin Pray D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- Dr. Janiz Minshew-Shurr D.C.14180 Dallas Pkwy Dallas TX 75254
- Dr. Steven Kloster DC1919 Veterans Memorial Boulevard Kenner Louisiana 70062
- Dr. George Garcia D.C.5646 Milton Street Dallas Texas 75206
- Dr. Steven D. Lorenzen D.C.701 North Central Expressway Richardson Texas 75080
- Dr. Corey William Sorum D.C.173 N Interstate 35 Frontage Rd New Braunfels TX 78130
- Twila De Von Henderson508 South Elm Street Denton Texas 76201