I am a board certified adult psychiatrist and specialize in Women's Mental Health. I provide comprehensive evaluations, pharmacotherapy and psychotherapy drawing from a wide range of therapeutic disci ...
- 2005 Women's Mental Health Specialist, Western Psychiatric Institute and Cl
- 2004 Laughlin Fellow (2 years), American College of Psychiatry
- 1997 Howard Hughes Fellow (2 years), Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- Duke University Medical Center 2011 ECT Credentialed
- 2011 Adult Psychiatrist, Alamance Regional Medical Center
- 2010 Assistant Professor of Psychiatry, Brody School of Medicine
- Anxiety, Borderline Personality Disorder (bpd), Domestic Abuse And More
- FellowAmerican College of Psychiatry ()
- Member American Medical Association
- Member North Carolina Psychiatric Association
- Member American Psychiatric Association
- Western Psychiatric Institute, Prenatal Counseling, Medications During Pregnancy, PA, USA 2005
- Allegheny General Hospital 2004
Dr. Nicola S Gray MD's Practice location
Pittsburgh, PA 15213Get Direction
Concord, NC 28025Get Direction
HARRISBURG, PA 17110Get Direction
Dr. Nicola S Gray MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gray
- The Most Common Psychological Disorders
Common mental health disorders are often associated with a variety of symptoms, which can lead to significant disability or impairment for the patient and those around them. Below are some of the more common psychological disorders:DepressionDepression or major depressive disorder is a serious...
- ADHD: What Is Talk Therapy?
Talk therapy can really be helpful to people living with ADHD. It’s normal for people to seek assistance from psychiatrists or professional counselors whenever they realize that they’re suffering from ADD/ADHD. You need to know that psychotherapy is very different from behavioral...
- Treatments for Binge Eating Disorder
Binge eating disorder can make a person’s life miserable. Actually, most people feel ashamed to come out and seek treatment. It is an easy condition to hide and someone might keep it from even the people closest to him or her. Eating disorders need a flexible treatment plan that can be adjusted to...
- Top 5 Signs You Might Be a Narcissist
A person may not even be aware of the fact that he is suffering from narcissism as it is extremely difficult to identify with very few symptoms. Such symptoms may only be identified by a trained therapist. A person suffering from narcissism should always consult a therapist to control his...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- St. John's Wort for Depression Treatment
The scientific name of St. John’s wort is Hypericum perforatum, which is a powerful medicinal herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. This herb has been long been used due to its health benefits, especially in relieving depression. Ancient Greek physicians believed that this herb possessed a...
- Burton Singerman1753 Hathaway Lane Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 15241
- Dr. Jay Leathers MD2035 E. Ball Road Anaheim CA 92806
- Dr. Chester M. Berschling MD128 North Craig Street Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 15213
- Dr. Sireesha Kolli M.D.216 Maple Ave Red Bank NJ 07739
- Dr. Marilena Achim M.D.340 South Broadway Street Akron Ohio 44308
- Dr. Christine Anne Martone M.D.100 Delafield Rd Pittsburgh PA 15215