Dr. Carrel Balderston is a Dentist practicing in Willows, CA. Dr. Balderston specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Carrel Dean Balderston DDS's Practice location
Willows, CA 95988Get Direction
MAGALIA, CA 95954Get Direction
Carrel Dean Balderston DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Balderston
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Dr. Hani Morshed Radaideh DDS1248 W Sycamore St Willows CA 95988
- Dr. Bradley S Nydegger D.D.SHighway 162 & Biggar Lane Covelo CA 95428
- Dr. Kimball Carlton Whitaker DDS138 E Walker St Orland CA 95963
- Dr. Dennis S. Thodas DDS302 W Walnut St Willows CA 95988
- Rina Ambaram DDS207 N Butte St Willows CA 95988
- Dr. Loyal Arlen Miner DDS207 N Butte St Willows CA 95988