Dr. Taha Bali MD
Neurologist | Neurology660 South Euclid Campus Box 8111 Saint Louis MO, 63110
Dr. Taha Bali practices Neuropathology in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Bali studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Dr. Taha Bali MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
BOSTON, MA 02111Get Direction
Dr. Taha Bali MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bali
- Diagnosing Epilepsy: What You Need to Know
Sometimes, it can be difficult to know if an individual is having a bout of seizure. It is also not easy for physicians to make a diagnosis on what type of epilepsy or seizure a person has since there are various disorders that can be confused with epilepsy.The very first step, and probably the most...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease (PD)?Parkinson’s disease is a chronic and progressive neurological movement disorder, which means that the symptoms of this disease gradually get worse over time. The exact cause of the disease is still unknown. There is also no cure for this medical condition, but...
- Judas Priest’s Glenn Tipton Diagnosed With Parkinson’s Disease
Glenn Tipton, who is 70 years old and the infamous lead guitarist of Judas Priest, was diagnosed earlier this year with Parkinson’s disease. This diagnosis has prompted him to step down from the band's oncoming tour, because of how limited he would be in his performance.Glenn Tipton, born October...
- Facts About Autism
Autism affects both boys and girlsAutism affects one out of every 42 boys in America, and in total, 1 in 52 children in America is diagnosed with autism. As the disease is growing globally, it is important to know that treating the disease can be costly, both financially and...
- Companies Want to Work with People Who Have Autism
In the United States, statistics indicate that as many as 80-90% of adults on the autism spectrum are either unemployed or underemployed. These poor outcomes are not the result of an inability among individuals with autism to demonstrate their competence and to perform job tasks. Rather, for the...
- Communicating with an Alzheimer's Patient
Many aspects have been focused on and taken into consideration when it comes to Alzheimer's research. Additional studies that support and give a better understanding, list acceptance, and encourage a positive outlook are important for those with Alzheimer's. Although the disease does indeed progress...
- Dr. Nupur Ghoshal MD4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Stuart Tomko MD1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Rawan Tarawneh MD1 Barnes Jewish Hospital Plz Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Mesfin Teshome Mitike M.D.660 S Euclid Ave Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Todd J Schwedt MD4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Tyler E Reimschisel MD1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110