Dr. Julianne V Green MD
Infectious Disease Specialist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Infectious Diseases601 Elmwood Ave Box 648 Rochester NY, 14642
Dr. Julianne Green is a pediatric infectious disease specialist practicing in Rochester, NY. Dr. Green specializes in recurring or persistent diseases caused by bacteria, parasites or fungus in infants, children and adolescents. Pediatric infectious disease specialists also provide consultation to other health care professionals dealing with complex cases.
Education and Training
University of Louisville School of Medicine 2006
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Member Society for Pediatric Research Pediatric Infectious Diseases Society American Academy of Pediatrics
Dr. Julianne V Green MD's Practice location
Rochester, NY 14642Get Direction
LOUISVILLE, KY 40202Get Direction
- What if I Do Not Want My Child to Undergo MMR Vaccination?
The MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) vaccine is recommended for all children as it is the safest, most effective way to protect children against three diseases that can have serious, even fatal, consequences. Measles is a highly contagious viral infection whose initial symptoms include fever,...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- Home Remedies for Chickenpox
What can relieve the itching sensation if my child has chickenpox?...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- How is Cholera Diagnosed?
How is Cholera Diagnosed?Cholera is an acute bacteria disease caused by a bacterium called Vibrio cholerae. Infection with the cholera bacteria can lead to severe vomiting and diarrhea and finally electrolyte loss or dehydration. If not treated, cholera can, in many cases, result in death.In order...
- Dr. Mary T Caserta MD601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. Cynthia Christy M.D.1425 Portland Ave Rochester NY 14621
- Dr. Melanie A Wellington MD601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. Francis Gigliotti MD601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. Geoffrey A Weinberg MD601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. Damian J Krysan MD601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642