Dr. Julianne Green is a pediatric infectious disease specialist practicing in Rochester, NY. Dr. Green specializes in recurring or persistent diseases caused by bacteria, parasites or fungus in infants, children and adolescents. Pediatric infectious disease specialists also provide consultation to other health care professionals dealing with complex cases.
Education and Training
University of Louisville School of Medicine 2006
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Member Society for Pediatric Research Pediatric Infectious Diseases Society American Academy of Pediatrics
Dr. Julianne V Green MD's Practice location
Rochester, NY 14642Get Direction
LOUISVILLE, KY 40202Get Direction
Dr. Julianne V Green MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Diarrhea: Get the Facts
Diarrhea is a very common water-borne disease. A person who has diarrhea passes loose or liquid stool at least three times a day or more frequently than what is normal for the person. The reason behind the consistency and frequency of these bowel movements in a case of diarrhea is the increased flow...
- Can You Contract Cholera Through Other Means Besides Water?
Can You Contract Cholera Through Other Means Besides Water?Cholera is an infection that causes thousands of deaths around the world every year. The biggest challenge posed by cholera is that it is difficult to control and treat at the same time. The infection spreads very fast affecting a huge...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Does My Child have Whooping Cough?
What is pertussis?Pertussis, or whooping cough, is a highly contagious airborne disease of the respiratory system and can occur in children, adolescents, and adults of any age, unless they are vaccinated. The frequency of the occurrence in the U.S. are very promising, as annually there are 5,000 to...
- Is Cholera Contagious?
Is Cholera Contagious?Cholera is one of the most dangerous infections that has claimed the lives of many people especially people living in very poor environmental areas. These are areas where there is poor sanitation, poor ventilation, and dirty water. Most of the victims of cholera over many years...
- What Is Rubella?
Commonly known as German measles, Rubella is an infection caused by a virus and its symptoms include red rashes on the body along-with fever, headache, muscle pain, a runny nose. Sometimes, swollen nymph nodes can also be seen. It is a contagious infection and can spread from one person to...
- Dr. Mary T Caserta MD601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. Cynthia Christy M.D.1425 Portland Ave Rochester NY 14621
- Dr. Melanie A Wellington MD601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. Francis Gigliotti MD601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. Geoffrey A Weinberg MD601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. Christopher M Oberholzer MD601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642