Dr. Mark A Cabelin M.D. is a top Doctor in Ashtabula, OH.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Mark A Cabelin M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Mark A Cabelin M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Mark A Cabelin M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Ashtabula, OH, Dr. Mark A Cabelin M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia: challenges for the new millennium.
- Prospective analysis of 373 consecutive women with stress urinary incontinence treated with a vaginal wall sling: the Columbia-Cornell University experience.
- Transurethral vaporization of the prostate: current techniques.
- Does the prostatic vascular system contribute to the development of benign prostatic hyperplasia?
Dr. Mark A Cabelin M.D.'s Practice location
Ashtabula, OH 44004Get Direction
DYER, IN 46311Get Direction
Dr. Mark A Cabelin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cabelin
- Everything You Need to Know About Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel surgery is a medical procedure that is done to treat a condition known as carpal tunnel syndrome. Carpal tunnel syndrome is a condition where a ligament known as the transverse carpal ligament lies over the median nerve, putting pressure on it. The condition causes numbness, weakness,...
- What Is a CPK Lab Test?
What is creatine phosphokinase (CPK)?Creatine phosphokinase (CPK) is an enzyme, which is predominantly present in the heart, brain, and skeletal muscles. Converting creatine into phosphate is the main task of this enzyme. The cells of the body then quickly consume or burn this phosphate and use it...
- Are All Medications Safe During Pregnancy?
During pregnancy, it's important to think twice before popping a pill without consulting with your doctor first. Although some pills are non-prescription medications — and are readily available and convenient — it is always better to discuss taking any type of medication or pill with your...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Dr. John Lee DO2422 Lake Ave Ashtabula OH 44004
- Dr. Suk kon Choi MD2422 Lake Ave Ashtabula OH 44004
- Dr. Daniel Brian Keaton M.D.2420 Lake Ave Ashtabula OH 44004
- Dr. Jude T Cauwenbergh DO2422 Lake Ave Ashtabula OH 44004
- Dr. David O. Parker MD234 N Chestnut St Jefferson OH 44047
- Dr. Richard Lee george Krajec2422 Lake Ave Ashtabula OH 44004