Dr. Daniel Relles practices Pediatric Surgery in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Relles treats children who have an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery. Some of the surgical problems seen by pediatric surgeons are often quite different from those commonly seen by adult or general surgeons. Dr. Rellesdiagnoses, treats, and manages childrens surgical needs such as abnormalities of the groin in childhood and, surgical repair of birth defects, surgical care of tumors, transplantation operations, and endoscopic procedures.
Dr. Daniel Max Relles MD's Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19107Get Direction
ALLENTOWN, PA 18103Get Direction
Dr. Daniel Max Relles MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Epigastric Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is a condition in which some part of an internal organ grows through an opening and protrudes to some other area, thereby altering its normal location.There are many types of hernia, but the epigastric hernia is the most common form. An epigastric hernia occurs when abdominal tissue...
- Everything You Need to Know About an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?Adenoids are the immune system’s component which assists in the fight against infections and offers the body protection from viral and bacterial attack.Adenoids are found in children only. They begin to develop as soon as a child is born and reach their maximum when the child is...
- What You Need to Know About Incisional Hernias
What is a Hernia?A hernia is a medical condition that results from tissue or organs protruding through the abdominal walls. This protrusion is due to a weakness or hole in a muscle. The condition might start without any symptoms, but can lead to serious problems like death if left unattended. Hernia...
- What Is Hydrocele Repair?
Hydrocele repair is a surgical process that aims to correct the swelling of the scrotum that occurs as a result of hydroceles. A hydrocele is a painless buildup of fluid around the testicles. Fluid buildup causes the scrotum and the groin area to swell. This swelling can make you uncomfortable even...
- What Does a Pediatric Surgeon Do?
What is a pediatric surgeon?A pediatric surgeon is a pediatrician, who is specially trained to perform a variety of medical procedures on newborns, infants, and children. They are experts when it comes to the diagnosis and operative care of different health conditions in children. These specialists...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- Marshall Zane Schwartz160 W Erie Ave Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19140
- Dr. Keith Andrew Thatch M.D.E Erie Ave and N Front Street Philadelphia PA 19134
- Dr. Michael B. Marchildon MDVirtua And Dupont Childrens Health Program Voorhees NJ 08043
- Dr. Nick Scott Adzick MD3401 Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Matthew L Moront M.D.Erie Ave At Front Street Philadelphia PA 19134
- Dr. Michael L Nance M.D.3401 Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104