Dr. Tiffany Ward practices Neuropathology in San Diego, CA. Dr. Ward studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Tiffany Ward MD's Practice location
San Diego, CA 92161Get Direction
Eureka, CA 95503Get Direction
CARBONDALE, IL 62901Get Direction
Tiffany Ward MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ward
- Dementia Patient Strives to Remain Positive and Active, Despite Early Diagnosis
It’s early morning at the local grocery store. To the few people who are getting their shopping done at this time of day, Laurie Scherrer looks like any other regular person who is busy crossing items off her shopping list. The truth is that Laurie is getting her groceries done before the...
- Teen's Start-Up Is Leading the Fight in Alzheimer's Disease
Teenager Victoria Da Conceicao is the CEO and founder of the Alzheimer’s organization named Brain Box. This initiative is a way for Victoria to fight for her grandmother who was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s. The initiative was first organized for Victoria’s grandmother, but it has since reached...
- Lemtrada Gains FDA Approval to Treat Multiple Sclerosis
In the United States alone, over 400,000 individuals are dealing with the challenges associated with multiple sclerosis (MS). Most recently, Sanofi, an international leader in healthcare, announced FDA approval of the prescription drug Lemtrada, for the treatment of patients with relapsing forms of...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- 5 Treatments for Excessive Sweating
What is excessive sweating?Excessive sweating is also known as hyperhidrosis. Abnormal and excessive sweating is not necessarily related to a rise in body temperature or intensive exercises. In this condition, sweating is so excessive that it tends to soak the clothes of an individual. At times,...
- Teen Designs Word Search Puzzle for Grandmother with Alzheimer’s
Mary Pegg Frates, 86, used to herself occupied with solving word search puzzles. However, it became increasingly difficult to enjoy it when the letters became too small for her to read. Seventeen-year-old John Frates knew that he had to step up and find a solution for his grandmother.His touching...
- Dr. Ross M. Mandeville MD200 W Arbor Dr San Diego CA 92103
- Wade H.M. Wong MD200 West Arbor Drive San Diego California 92103
- Dr. Monali S. Patel M.D.6645 Alvarado Road San Diego California 92120
- Mrs. Galina Vladimirovna Nikolskaya M.D.3747 Worsham Avenue Long Beach CA 90808
- Dr. Kristi Ann Dove MD3939 Ruffin Rd San Diego CA 92123
- Suzan Khoromi M.D.2150 Pennsylvania Ave. Nw Washington DC 20037