Dr. Brian Quinn is a pathologist practicing in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Quinn is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Quinn can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Quinn may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Johns Hopkins Univ Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1986
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine 1986
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Johns Hopkins Hosp, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
- Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health Program A
Brian Dennis Quinn M.D.'s Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72205Get Direction
Brian Dennis Quinn M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Dr. Eric U Yee MD4301 W MARKHAM ST # 783 LITTLE ROCK AR 72205
- Dr. Murat Gokden MD4301 W Markham #517 Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Nestrud M.D.1 Lile Ct Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Bob E. Anderson DDS1 Saint Vincent Cir Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Giovanni Insuasti-beltran M.D.4301 W MARKHAM ST # 783 LITTLE ROCK AR 72205
- Dr. Thomas D Bourne MD10810 EXECUTIVE CENTER DR STE 100 LITTLE ROCK AR 72211