Dr. Jakob Mcsparron MD
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease55 Fruit St Bulfinch 148 Boston MA, 02114
Dr. Jakob Mcsparron practices Pulmonology in Boston, MA. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Mcsparron manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Pulmonary Disease
- A 50-year-old man with cirrhosis and progressive hypoxemia.
- A "Sound" Approach.
- A Cryptic Consolidation.
- More than Meets the Eye. A 23-Year-Old Woman with Rapidly Progressive Respiratory Failure, Mucositis, and Rash.
- Fellows as Teachers: Raising the Educational Bar.
- Paradoxical Air Embolus after Removal of a Central Venous Catheter.
- Expert Evaluation of a Chicken Tissue-based Model for Teaching Ultrasound-guided Central Venous Catheter Insertion.
- Use of Fellow as Clinical Teacher (FACT) Curriculum for Teaching During Consultation: Effect on Subspecialty Fellow Teaching Skills.
Dr. Jakob Mcsparron MD's Practice location
Boston, MA 02114Get Direction
New York, NY 10065Get Direction
ANN ARBOR, MI 48109Get Direction
Dr. Jakob Mcsparron MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mcsparron
- 47-year-old with Cystic Fibrosis Refuses to Let It Stop Her
Sue Britton, a 47-year-old woman has cystic fibrosis. In her 20s, she became tired of being known and labeled as the ‘sick girl’, so she left her home to embark on a 7-month journey around the world. The fact that she had cystic fibrosis and needed medication on a daily basis did not stop her....
- Treatments for Bronchitis During Pregnancy
Although bronchitis can be a harmful illness to those who suffer from it, pregnant women may be more severely affected by the symptoms of bronchitis. Bronchitis can cause fetal complications for pregnant women who require constant oxygen levels to stay healthy. Since pregnancy weakens women's...
- How This Journalist Became a Champion of Cystic Fibrosis Awareness
New York journalist Scott Pelley is being celebrated by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation for his tremendous efforts to CF awareness. Read on to learn more.For people who don't have any personal connection to cystic fibrosis, the condition is often overlooked. The general public doesn't really know...
- Causes of Lung Nodules
What are lung nodules?Lung nodules are spots present on the lung. These spots are usually around 1.5 inches or three centimeters in diameter. Lung nodules seen on imaging tests are often called as coin lesions. If a lung X-ray shows spots that are more than three centimeters, it is regarded as a...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Lung Cancer?
Lung cancer is one of the most common cancers in the world. It is a leading cause of cancer death in men and women worldwide. Lung cancer defies classification as a single disease affecting just one organ. The warning signs and painful symptoms represent major systemic disorders in different parts...
- FDA Approves Orkambi to Treat Young Children with Cystic Fibrosis
Orkambi is an oral drug developed by Vertex Pharmaceuticals and approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the treatment of cystic fibrosis (CF) in certain patient groups. It is the second drug to be approved for use in patients with CF, after Kalydeco. ...
- Dr. Martin F. Joyce-Brady MD13 Knob Hill Street Sharon Massachusetts 2067
- Dr. Jessica Brenna Mccannon MDMassachusetts General Hospital Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Chin-wei Huang MD55 Highland Ave. Salem MA 01970
- Dr. David Murray Systrom MD55 Fruit St Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Adnan Majid MD330 Brookline Ave Boston MA 02215
- Dr. Matthew H. Lowry MD111 Brewster St Pawtucket RI 02860