Dr. Jeremy Bier is a podiatrist practicing in Stamford, CT. Dr. Bier is a medical doctor specializing in the treatment of the foot , ankle and related parts of the leg. As a podiatrist, Dr. Bier diagnoses and treats conditions of the feet. The feet are key body parts that give a person stability, absorb shock, allow for walking and standing and are necessary for overall well-being. So, the feet need expert care. Podiatrists can specialize in surgery, wound care, sports medicine, diabetic care and pediatrics.
Education and Training
New York College of Podiatric Medicine, New York, NY. D.P.M. 1997
Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY. Bachelor of Science in Nutritional Sciences. 1993
- XLMR syndrome characterized by multiple respiratory infections, hypertelorism, severe CNS deterioration and early death localizes to distal Xq28.
- State's rights.
- State's rights.
- Developmental delay caused by a supernumerary chromosome, inv dup (15), identified by fluorescent in situ hybridization.
- The oral motor development of low-birth-weight infants who underwent orotracheal intubation during the neonatal period.
- Other thoughts on harassment.
- An abstract error?
- The frequency of chromosomal abnormalities in patients referred for fragile X analysis.
- Comparison of skin-to-skin contact with standard contact in low-birth-weight infants who are breast-fed.
- Controlling caries.
- Medical and social factors associated with cognitive outcome in individuals with myelomeningocele.
- Disappearing trisomy 8 mosaicism.
- The vulnerable preschool child: the impact of biomedical and social risks on neurodevelopmental function.
- Congenital talonavicular coalition. Review of the literature, case report, and orthotic management.
- Top Doc2014-18Connecticut Magazine
- Director of Podiatry2012Stamford Hospital
- ScholarshipNew York College of Podiatric Medicine
- Deans List Syracuse University
- Achilles Tendon Disorders
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Ankle Sprain
- Calcaneal Apophysitis
- Cavus Foot
- Charcot Foot
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Diabetic Complications
- Diabetic Foot Care Guidelines
- Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy
- Flexible Flatfoot
- Fractures of the Calcaneus
- Ganglion Cyst
- Hallux Rigidus
- Heel Pain
- Ingrown Toenail
- Lisfranc injuries
- Malignant Melanoma
- Pediatric Flatfoot
- Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Peroneal Tendon Injuries
- Plantar Wart
- Plantar Fibroma
- Posterior Tibial Tendon Dysfunction
- Puncture Wound
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sesamoid Injuries to the Foot
- Tailor's Bunion
- Talar Dome Lesion
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
- Toe and Metatarsal Fractures
- Board CertifiedAmerican Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Board CertifiedAmerican Board of Podiatric Medicine
- Board CertifiedPedorthotist
- Professional MemberAmerican College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
Dr. Dr. Jeremy Bier's Practice location
Stamford, CT 06901Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Dr. Jeremy Bier | Podiatrist (Foot and Ankle Specialist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Dr. Jeremy Bier's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Sever's Disease: Causes and Treatment
Sever's disease is a type of heel injury that usually occurs in children who are physically active. Most children experience temporary pain without long-term damage. Sever's disease was first described in 1912 by an American doctor named James Warren Sever. The condition is also called calcaneal...
- Ingrown Toenail Removal and Treatment
What Is an Ingrown Toenail?Ingrown toenail is the layman’s term for the medical ailment called onychocryptosis or unguis incarnatus. This is a common and painful condition that usually occurs at the end or on the outer side of the big toe. However, any toenail can still become ingrown. They...
- What Causes My Ankles and Feet to Swell?
We often see the troublesome swelling in our ankles and feet, which affects our movements. Fortunately, this swelling is not very serious and you shouldn't worry about it if you are physically active. If swelling is associated with serious symptoms, it does require medical attention as it may be an...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Diabetes vs. Science: Who’s Winning?
What Is Diabetes?Diabetes is a serious chronic illness that could affect 552 million people by the year 2030, according to the International Diabetes Federation (IDF). A person suffering from diabetes is at a much greater risk of heart attack, kidney damage, or stroke. Therefore, we are now putting...
- Plantar Fasciitis Exercises and Remedies
The plantar fascia is a particular part of your foot that takes up most of the pressure of your weight, which is why it is often strained. Moreover, if you have been sitting down in a chair or the sofa for too long and get up suddenly, it can cause the plantar fascia to suddenly flare up. The...
- Dr. Anthony Robert Iorio DPM53 East 124th Street New York New York 10035
- Dr. Daniel Orozco D.P.M.97-07 63rd Road Rego Park New York 11374
- Payam Rafat, DPM12 N 7th Ave Mount Vernon New York 10550
- Dr. Jay Mermelstein DPM105 Stevens Ave Mount Vernon NY 10550
- Andrew H Rice DPM4 Colony St Norwalk CT 06851
- Pedram A. Hendizadeh D.P.M., F.A.C.F.A.S.1881 Post Road Fairfield CT 06824