Dr. Sudhakumar Madapoosi MD
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry3542 Concord Rd York PA, 17402
Dr. Sudhakumar Madapoosi practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in York, PA. Dr. Madapoosi evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Madapoosi seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Stanley Med Coll- Dr M G R Med Univ- Madras- Tn- India 1988
University of Madras, Faculty of Medicine, Nadu, India
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Bipolar Disorder, Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (ptsd)
- Brookdale Univ Hosp Med Ctr, Psychiatry
- Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center
- Sindhi Hosp, Bangalore, India
Dr. Sudhakumar Madapoosi MD's Practice location
York, PA 17402Get Direction
YORK, PA 17402Get Direction
Dr. Sudhakumar Madapoosi MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Madapoosi
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Dr. Andreea Adiaconitei M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Juanita Taylor MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Junaid A. Hussain M.D.790 New Holland Ave Lancaster PA 17602
- Dr. Jimmy O Ibikunle MD2078 Bernays Dr York PA 17404
- Dr. Jolene Hillwig-garcia M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Lidija Petrovic-dovat M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033