Dr. Haifeng Xu DDS, PHD
Dentist | General Practice1151 E Main St Torrington CT, 06790
Dr. Haifeng Xu is a Dentist practicing in Torrington, CT. Dr. Xu specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Haifeng Xu DDS, PHD's Practice location
Torrington, CT 06790Get Direction
INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46225Get Direction
Dr. Haifeng Xu DDS, PHD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Xu
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- Dr. Elzbieta W Basil DMD10 N Main St West Hartford CT 06107
- Dr. Abraham K John155 South Main Street West Hartford CT 06107
- Dr. Thomas J. Peltzer DMD87 East St Plainville CT 06062
- Dr. Eric L. Gladstein D.M.D.70 Vine St New Britain CT 06052
- Dr. Frank L Kuzmin DMD333 Kennedy Dr Torrington CT 06790
- Dr. Gary Jay Linker D.D.S.122 Main St New Britain CT 06051