Dr. Eric Daniel Bernstein M.D.
Oncologist | Medical Oncology4805 Ne Glisan St 6n40 Portland OR, 97213
Dr. Eric Bernstein is an oncologist practicing in Portland, OR. Dr. Bernstein specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Bernstein manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Education and Training
Univ of Nc At Chapel Hill Sch of Med, Chapel Hill Nc 1999
- Providence Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Eric Daniel Bernstein M.D.'s Practice location
Portland, OR 97213Get Direction
Santa Fe, NM 87505Get Direction
HOOD RIVER, OR 97031Get Direction
Dr. Eric Daniel Bernstein M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bernstein
- 10-Year-Old with Breast Cancer Teaches Life Lesson to Adults
A young girl in Utah, at only ten years old, has had to battle breast cancer. Not only has she been brave and powerful in that, but she is also taking the time to inspire others - even adults who are much older.Chrissy's storyChrissy became the youngest recorded person to ever be diagnosed with...
- Exposure to DDT Increases the Risk of Testicular Cancer
Men exposed to the remnants of DDT, a once popular pesticide, have an increased risk of testicular cancer, according to a study published in Journal of the National Cancer Institute. The study shows that men who have high levels of DDT by-product, dichlorodiphenyldichloroethylene (DDE), have a 1.7...
- How Ovarian Cancer 'Previvors' Are Paving the Way
Nancy Crowe is a previvor, but she understands if someone doesn’t know what that means. It’s a relatively new term which arose in 2000 from a challenge posted on FORCE’s website. FORCE stands for Facing Our Risk of Cancer Empowered and was started by Sue Friedman in 1999.Sue says the goal of...
- Breast Cancer Survivor Organizes Non-Profit With a Meaningful Purpose
One month before her 31st birthday, Janet Palmer, a law enforcement officer, found a lump in her right breast. After nine months of consultations with two different doctors and one negative mammogram, she was diagnosed with breast cancer. At this time, Palmer decided to undergo a mastectomy,...
- What is Cancer Immunotherapy?
Immunotherapy, also referred as biological therapy, is a special type of cancer treatment aimed at boosting the body's immune system to help fight cancer cells. Cancer cells don’t die normally as other cells do, and divide uncontrollably with each cell making more of itself like a copy machine...
- 5 Tips on Living with Ovarian Cancer
Ovarian cancer is a very serious condition. Sadly, in a decent amount of cases, this horrible disease has a fatal outcome. That’s why people who are suffering from ovarian cancer should really take this illness seriously. The most important thing you need to remember is to visit your doctor much...
- Dr. Edward Weilie Soo M.D.5050 Ne Hoyt St Portland OR 97213
- Dr. Stacy K Lewis MD9135 SW BARNES RD STE 261 PORTLAND OR 97225
- Dr. Nicholas Barber MD9135 SW Barnes Rd Portland OR 97225
- Dr. Robert Charles Lufkin D.O.4805 Ne Glisan St Portland OR 97213
- Dr. David Peter Cosgrove M.D.210 SE 136TH AVE VANCOUVER WA 98684
- Dr. Tomasz M. Beer MD3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239