Dr. Petruzziello was born and raised in Rome, Italy. While completing residency in General Surgery, he served as Medical Officer in the Mounted State Police with rank of First Lieutenant and appointed ...
- In-Office Testing
- Acute/Preventive Care
- Urgent and Same-Day Care
- Chronic Disease Management
- General Surgery, Sapienza University of Rome; Internal Medicine, Berkshire Medical Center
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, American Academy of Private Physicians, Medical Group Management Association, American Academy of Pain Medicine, American Medical Association, American College of Physicians, Connecticut State Medical Society, New Haven County Medical Society
Articles and Publications
- Authored more than 30 clinical articles in the field of Gastrointestinal Surgery
Hobbies / Sports
- Car, Tennis, Magazines
Dr. Fausto Petruzziello MD's Practice location
North Haven, CT 06473Get Direction
Wallingford, CT 06492Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Fausto Petruzziello MD | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Fausto Petruzziello MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Petruzziello
Great doctor. Definitely recommend him to family and friends.
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Hypolipidemia: Causes and Symptoms
The liver primarily produces cholesterol. Each day, it makes 1,000 mg of cholesterol. The cells lining the small intestine can also produce cholesterol. If the level of cholesterol in the body is low, it may mean that the body is producing low amounts of cholesterol and is going to shut down. In...
- Life and Work: Maintaining a Delicate Balance
Finding the right balance between work and life can be difficult. According to psychologist Robert Brooks, PhD, the co-author of The Power of Resilience: Achieving Balance, Confidence, and Personal Strength in Your Life, most people put in extra hours at work thinking that their layoffs and...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Type 2 Diabetes?
Diabetes comes with a lot of signs, so it is important to recognize the signs and symptoms before it is too late. It's important to see your doctor before the symptoms become severe. Type 2 diabetes symptoms often develop slowly and most people don’t even know it. It is really important to get a...
- What Are the Symptoms of Urinary Tract Infections?
Urinary tract infection, or UTI, is the infection of any part of the urinary tract, including kidneys, urinary bladder, urethra, and ureters (tubes connecting the kidneys to the bladder). The most common among them is the infection of bladder, which when treated immediately, can prevent infection of...
- Dr. Rex L Mahnensmith M.D.832 Queen Street Southington Connecticut 06489
- Leslie Douglas-Churchwell Connecticut
- Dr. Amy Chai MD144 BLUE HILLS RD NORTH HAVEN CT 06473
- Dr. Karin Michels-Ashwood MD428 Columbus Ave New Haven CT 06519
- Dr. Arina Cadariu M.D.20 York Street New Haven Connecticut 6512
- Jayme Mickelson22 Pine Street Bristol Connecticut 06010